Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HAZAAAAAAAH!! This old dragon is a grandmother:)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HAZAAAAAAAH!! This old dragon is a grandmother:)

Can't stay long........but a momentary pop in to say this 5000 year old dragon finally became a grandmother last week. Le'anna Sara Brewester made her way into the world last Tuesday. She definatly takes after grandma in the healthy weight department weighing in at 8 lbs 10 oz. She had a bit of a time with it the second and third day.....had to have her little tummy pumped but mother and daughter are at home and doing well now.

I will be back on the boards soon....but life is just to busy, to fun, to demanding, to stressful, to wonderful......just tooooooo right now for us and we are in the process of trying to buy a house and soon to be celebrating our one year marriage anniversary. So it's a mile a minute around here. But I wanted to pop in and say hi.....share my good news and to say I miss everyone here and hope to be back here full time soon. **blows kisses**
    Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
    Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
    Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
    You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Yeah Tiamat Good to hear everything is great and that you are grand

Should of named her Punky though
    Monkey!!!

Comment

Well, tell your little hag daughter, congratulations.
      And congrats to you, Elderly One.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Never thought of that! My husband's nick name is Pup. I told him she was going to wind up calling him puppie instead of poppie
        Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
        Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
        Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
        You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

I didn't think your daughter was old enough to be a mother already

Comment

Congrats to all involved.
            Maybe Ming or I should change your title to "Apolyton Grandma".
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Excellent, it's good to see the Sumerian Gods are making a comeback.
              Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
              -Richard Dawkins

Comment

From Here

In Babylonian myths, Tiamat is a huge, bloated female dragon that personifies the saltwater ocean, the water of Chaos. She is also the primordial mother of all that exists, including the gods themselves. Her consort is Apsu, the personification of the freshwater abyss that lies beneath the Earth. From their union, saltwater with freshwater, the first pair of gods were born. They are Lachmu and Lachamu, parents of Ansar and Kisar, grandparents of Anu and Ea.
                In the creation epic Enuma elish, written around 2000 BCE, their descendants started to irritate Tiamat and Apsu so they decided to kill their offspring. Ea discovered their plans and he managed to kill Apsu while the latter was asleep. Tiamat flew into a rage when she learned about Apsu's death and wanted to avenge her husband. She created an army of monstrous creatures, which was to be led by her new consort Kingu, who is also her son. Eventually, Tiamat was defeated by the young god Marduk, who was born in the deep freshwater sea.
                Marduk cleaved her body in half, and from the upper half he created the sky and from the lower half he made the earth. From her water came forth the clouds and her tears became the source of the Tigris and the Euphratus. Kingu also perished, and from his blood Marduk created the first humans.
                Change her title to "Apolyton Mom", hinting that Apolyton is all that exists
                Monkey!!!

Comment

hrm... i've never saw a GILF before
                  "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
                  - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

have never saw, Krux?

Comment

bite me grammar boy.
                      "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
                      - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

Congrats Tiamat
                        This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

I have no teeth, unlike you spam shark.

Congrats Tia. Congrats everyone else involved. I love you all.

Comment

congrats, Tia
                            A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by Ecthelion
                              I love you all.
                              The correct pronunciation is 'I luvs youse awl'
                              Hold my girlfriend while I kiss your skis.

Comment

Working...
                              X