No announcement yet.

THE SUN (UK) excels itself

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quite frankly, if you want to read quality journalism, you'll have to buy a weekly or monthly issued paper. Even though it has its faults itself, having read the Economist for two years it's easy to see how rushed even upmarket broadsheets are in their reporting of the news and opinions within.
    www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

The tabloids including the mail and express are rubbish. If you are aware of the bias in the broadsheets they are generally good.

The economist is very good though.
      Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space.
      Douglas Adams (Influential author)

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison

Easy tiger, I was only referring to the fact that you had an Irish flag, so I presumed you were talking about Ireland. Having moral values you know? There's bugger all here in the UK
        Accchh....

I know. I was just messing around back with you and I actually live in the U.K, the only reason I have an Irish flag is because I am a Northern Irish catholic and there is no N.Irish flag.
        I do actually agree with your point that the Sun is poor for news and that it is inherently biased.
        Littlejohn's column, if anyone has ever read it all the way through, works better as a satire on his own readership than anyone else could ever manage.

Comment

Originally posted by flipside

Accchh....

I know. I was just messing around back with you and I actually live in the U.K, the only reason I have an Irish flag is because I am a Northern Irish catholic and there is no N.Irish flag.
          That bastion of tolerance the Rev Ian Paisley may disagree with you on that point.

Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space.
          Douglas Adams (Influential author)

Comment

He'll be dead soon.
            Visit the Vote UK Discussion Forum!

Comment

Working...
            X