Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are You A Metrosexual?

Take this quick quiz and find out:

Visit ESPN for live scores, highlights and sports news. Stream exclusive games on ESPN+ and play fantasy sports.

Just answer me, is this "Will you drive anywher in a metro area to have sex?"

I don't need to take a stinking test to answer that one.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

By the way, I scored 11 out of 12 - I got question #6 wrong - but please I'm of Wyandot descent (Native American) I don't have any excess body hair!

I still think this quiz could also be used as "Are You A Homosexual?"

Comment

3/12
        "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

Interesting twist Sloww, but alas, no it isn't.

Comment

I read as far as this:

Are you a man who enjoys shopping, snappy shoes and a crisply starched buttondown? Have you ever frosted your hair or bought a pair of low rise bootcuts? Do you prefer a good martini over a sudsy draft? Get with it hipsters, you may be a metrosexual.

And can safely say that I'd score in the negatives.
            Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Crap.
              You answered 2 questions correctly out of a possible 12 questions.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Oh, RAH.
                Check it out.

7) How much do you spend on a haircut?

58.1% $10-$20
                16.1% My buddy does it for nothing
                14.1% $20-30
                6.5% The barber school down the street will do it for $5
                5.3% Correct Answer: $40 or more

Comment

2/12.

It's the hair and the eyebrows.
                  "I wrote a song about dental floss but did anyone's teeth get cleaner?" -Frank Zappa
                  "A thing moderately good is not so good as it ought to be. Moderation in temper is always a virtue, but moderation in principle is always a vice."- Thomas Paine
                  "I'll let you be in my dream if I can be in yours." -Bob Dylan

Comment

Ditto.

Of late, my eyebrows have a mind of their own, and they need a strait-jacket.

Comment

2/12 "right"

Apparently I'm as much a man as slowwhand. Yeeeeehaw!
                      "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
                      Drake Tungsten
                      "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
                      Albert Speer

Comment

Only because of the questions.

Comment

Alright, let's decide who has more manliness right now, you lay down the conditions.
                          "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
                          Drake Tungsten
                          "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
                          Albert Speer

Comment

Hey, if it's effeminate to take pre-emptive action against The Unibrow, well then, by golly, I'm effeminate!
                            "I wrote a song about dental floss but did anyone's teeth get cleaner?" -Frank Zappa
                            "A thing moderately good is not so good as it ought to be. Moderation in temper is always a virtue, but moderation in principle is always a vice."- Thomas Paine
                            "I'll let you be in my dream if I can be in yours." -Bob Dylan

Comment

You answered 0 questions correctly out of a possible 12 questions.
                              Amazing.

(I guess I'm more a man than Slowwhand than? )
                              meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

Working...
                              X