X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not so! the leaflets are IN THE BOOTH!
    urgh.NSFW

Comment

Chegitz, you forgot to metion the part where a nano-cybernetic control chip is injected into your blood when you touch the screen.
      Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
      Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
      "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
      From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

Originally posted by Lefty Scaevola
        Chegitz, you forgot to metion the part where a nano-cybernetic control chip is injected into your blood when you touch the screen.
        The microwaves they were beaming into my brain wouldn't allow me to do so.
        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Ah yes, the orbital mind control micro-wave lasers. Very handy tools for the Illuminati, even with their limited capacity.
          Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
          Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
          "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
          From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

Well, crying over chads nearly got the election overturned for them last time, so I guess they're just setting the stage for 2004.
            No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Working...
            X