Siro goes to Spain - any tips?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Siro goes to Spain - any tips?

I will be leaving to spain shortly and will be there between the 25th of September and the 2nd of October.

It's an organized tour. We shall live in a resort, and get a tour to another part of spain every day.

It will focus mostly on Northern and Eastern Spain, as we will live in a resort located near Barcelona.

Any tips?

Any basic useful Spanish vocabulary I should know?
    (I already know "Servesa" thanks )

Vocabulary, in my experience, is going to be pretty damn useless. If you make even a minute deviation from the proper pronunciation then people will look at you like you're speaking Navaho.

Ummm.... you're going to be on day trips to northern Spain from Barcelona? You know how *big* spain is, right? Better your backside than mine.

But seriously, have fun. Spain's a beautiful country, especially if you get out of the towns.

Comment

enjoy the ham
      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

"Don't mess with the bull, young man, you'll get the horns"

Sorry couldnt resist this pathetic breakfast club quote.

Comment

You should learn how to spell "cervesa"...
          KH FOR OWNER!
          ASHER FOR CEO!!
          GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Mas cervesas por favor!
            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Dos mas cervesas!

Heck, why can't they learn to speak english?
              Monkey!!!

Comment

Get an English to Spanish phrase book. It will serve you well.
                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Beware of ETA agents. Oh the irony.
                  får jag köpa din syster? tre kameler för din syster!

Comment

from what I remember ETA call in advance before targetign anything.

what is "mas"?

i don't care abvout spelling. i won't be writing...

thr trips are organized by the tour company. we're it's costumers.

Comment

mas= more thus the phrase "Mas cervesa por favor" means more beer please.

Comment

mas = more

Comment

ah, go and see those flamengo dances?

spanish guitars....

great.

Comment

from what I remember ETA call in advance before targetign anything.

what is "mas"?

i don't care abvout spelling. i won't be writing...

thr trips are organized by the tour company. we're it's costumers.

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
                              mas = more
                              HA! Beat you.

Comment

Working...
                              X