LBJ had Kennedy killed...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MichaeltheGreat
    This is the perfect thread for Wiggy and Sava to both appear in.
    And MtG.

Comment

Yes, I heard it was a John Clark and he was the inspiration for the character of the same name in Tom Clancey novels.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Ned, for the sake of people who aren't natural to american political culture would you PLEASE use more descriptive language.

I have no idea who Clarck is and I had to guess that LBJ is Lyndon Johnson.

Frankly I was thinking about something of this sort. While this is obviously only a theory, I think it has some merit.

According to what I read and saw on TV, even delicate things like autopsy documents were altered, and there are discrepancies in official documents. So someone from the inside of the government had to have something to do with it.

Comment

Wiglaf makes me smile
          "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
          You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Originally posted by Ned
            who here believes in the single-bullet theory? That is almost as far fetched as believing that the shot that killed Kennedy came from the rear.
            Lee Harvey Oswald killed Kennedy and he acted alone.
            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Che - did you take a look at the path the bullet supposedly traveled?

Also IIRC, a US congress (or senate, I always confuse) committe set to check the single-bullet theory decided that it was probably false, and determined that further investigation is needed.

Comment

I keep thinking of the magic loogie from Sienfeld.
                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

ROFLMAO

I remember it too now.

Comment

Originally posted by Sirotnikov
                    Che - did you take a look at the path the bullet supposedly traveled?
                    While it seems implausible, what people forget is that people move when they are shot. What seems like a crazy bullet actually becomes rather reasonable when you account for the President reacting to being shot and the governor of Texas turning around to see what the commosion was and then reacting to the bullet hitting him.

Anyway, in the complete absense of any credible evidence to the contrary, I hold to the lone gunman theory. LHO was exactly the same kinda loser as Mark Chapman and John Hinkley Jr. and any other number of nutjobs who think that by killing some famous person their life will be fixed.
                    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara

While it seems implausible, what people forget is that people move when they are shot. What seems like a crazy bullet actually becomes rather reasonable when you account for the President reacting to being shot and the governor of Texas turning around to see what the commosion was and then reacting to the bullet hitting him.

Anyway, in the complete absense of any credible evidence to the contrary, I hold to the lone gunman theory. LHO was exactly the same kinda loser as Mark Chapman and John Hinkley Jr. and any other number of nutjobs who think that by killing some famous person their life will be fixed.
                      That's crazy! If you knew anything about this you'd have to agree that there was more than one shooter. The number of shots Oswald took don't jibe with the damage done to the victims.

Comment

I know quite a bit about this, actually. One bullet could act the way the "magic bullet" did, and entrance wounds can be bigger than exit wounds. The physics behind gun shot wounds is quite interesting and doesn't live up to what people would consider common sense.

Comment

Maybe one bullet could travel the path it did but the chances are so infinitesimal as to defy belief. Entrance wounds can be bigger but rarely are if memory serves. I assumed the caliber of the rifle Oswald used would lend itself to larger exit wounds.

Comment

Do you have any credible evidence to the contrary? Conspiracy theories are all fine and dandy, but until I some shred of real evidence, I have no problem believing the official version.

Comment

I think we all know Kevin Costner told us more than enough about this.

Down with the US government.

Of course it was just that loser. documents were fixed because they were created by communist traitors. And it's interesting how some people have turned into fans of conspiracy theories AND forgot how to spell in English.

Comment

maybe the security guys gun went off in his face by accident, and cos the securty guy had an uncle in the right place.....
                                eimi men anthropos pollon logon, mikras de sophias

Comment

Working...
                                X