X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I’m engaged.

Yep.

As we Russians always say…sh!t happens.

Go ahead, express your condolences, after less than a couple of months I’ll be a married man.

P.S. till that…freedom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.P.S. Saras, Ralph, what about my first AAR? Is it really so ****ty?

Another one bites the dust

Congratulations

Comment

Ooops,
      Ming, I forget about my promise. Sh!t happens twice a day, time after time. Sorry.

Comment

Congrats. Young Russian women are hotties. Unfortunately, they turn into old Russian women, who are the scariest people on Earth.

Good luck.
        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Congratulations!!!

And here, you might want to read this thread. Especially the part about wives and kids.

Comment

Congratulations Serb!

givili! (I don't know if that is the correct phoenetical translation into English)
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Paik,
              Somehow I knew you'll read this.

Can you imagine such kind of crap?
              I am... I mean- I AM will be a married soon.
              Farewell my freedom, farewell random sex, farewell drunk parties.
              Damn. I'm crying, between my beers currently. I’m pretty drunk, but I was absolutely serious about my marriage.

Comment

Originally posted by Serb
                Paik,
                Somehow I knew you'll read this.

Can you imagine such kind of crap?
                I am... I mean- I AM will be a married soon.
                Farewell my freedom, farewell random sex, farewell drunk parties.

Seriously, this can make you even more happy. Really happy/complete.

I wish you the best of luck and happiness

So, pretty soon little serbs will be running around asking for chocolate?

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
                  Congrats. Young Russian women are hotties. Unfortunately, they turn into old Russian women, who are the scariest people on Earth.

Good luck.
                  Che,

Fortunately I choose the YOUNG Russian women to be my wife. She is three years younger than me actually. She is 23. I’ll post a couple of pictures after a wedding? Just to make you, guys a bit jealous.

Comment

Re: I’m engaged.

Poor guy. Don't make a mistake.

Never mind, I've been in Siberia and know the girls are great there.

Originally posted by Serb
                    P.P.S. Saras, Ralph, what about my first AAR? Is it really so ****ty?
                    Nah, it was a great read, I just couldn't be arsed to sign up in yet another forum to reply there. May be I should've done it by PM.

Comment

Congrats, Serb.

And pass along my best wishes to your fiance.
                      I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Originally posted by JohnT
                        Congratulations!!!

And here, you might want to read this thread. Especially the part about wives and kids.
                        Thanks John, but I'm not a college-aged person and I'm absolutely aware that I'm in deep sh!t.

I'll read this thread later, if you don't mind.

Comment

Nice one, Serb. Best of luck
                          Desperados of the world, unite. You have nothing to lose but your dignity.......

Comment

A toast!
                            Attached Files
                            I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Originally posted by paiktis22

Seriously, this can make you even more happy. Really happy/complete.

I wish you the best of luck and happiness

So, pretty soon little serbs will be running around asking for chocolate?

I don’t like chocolate. I doubt, my children will.
                              I've always prefer beer.

Comment

Working...
                              X