No announcement yet.

I’m engaged.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't be so damn serious, Serb. You're getting married after all. A little smile wouldn't hurt.
    Freedom is just unawareness of being manipulated.

Comment

Vagabond,
      Da, tebe legko govorit’, a ya ves v pontah, 1,5 mesyaza do svad’by ostalos.

Ok, Ectchelion, Oedrin, you wanted some pictures, now you get them.

Kidding.
      Last edited by Serb; March 18, 2010, 18:15.

Comment

Ok, if you're ready here she is:
        Last edited by Serb; March 18, 2010, 18:17.

Comment

Congratulations
          The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power. Not wealth or luxury or long life or happiness: only power, pure power.

Join Eventis, the land of spam and unspeakable horrors!

Comment

F., my F-ing., dial-up, and F. the guy who invented such kind of crappy connection. I continue to post pics, but before this, read this carefully:

WARRNING: Anyone who will watch those photos should accept the following:

I’m a as viewer of the images below, promise to do not complain about the following:

1) The author of those images is a rookie and a very bad photographer.
            2) He chose the lowest (640x480) resolution of his camera can support to make those pictures, let’s say less sizeable, because his current dial-up connection is really killing him.
            3) She is his future wife, so if you don’t like she or him, it’s your own problem not his. If you really do, please let him know. He’ll kick your as$. He is not j/k.
            4) In real life her eyes are brown, not red (look paragraph 1 & 2). She is not a vampire…at least the author guess so…at least he hopes so…
            5) If you accept what was posted above, you may view the pictures posted below, if not please choose the other thread and get the F* out of here, no one will complain about you.

Have a nice day.
            Last edited by Serb; March 18, 2010, 18:19.

Comment

Here we are together, the beauty and the beast:
              Last edited by Serb; March 18, 2010, 18:21.

Comment

You so do not deserve her.

Cogratulations, though.
                "Paul Hanson, you should give Gibraltar back to the Spanish" - Paiktis, dramatically over-estimating my influence in diplomatic circles.

Eyewerks - you know you want to visit. No really, you do. Go on, click me.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Hanson
                  You so do not deserve her.

It was a bad pictures, btw.
                  Cogratulations, though.
                  Thanks, Paul.

Comment

Originally posted by Carlos113
                    Congratulations
                    Muchos gracios.
                    Forgive me my...

...wtf I just said?

Comment

The russians are truly the luckiest people in the world. A race of ugly fireball-wielding men living side by side with gorgeous sultry women.

Congrats Serb, I hope you'll be very happy together!
                      If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

Congrats, Serb. I wish you and your wife a long and prosperous life.
                        http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

Comment

Originally posted by FrustratedPoet
                          The russians are truly the luckiest people in the world.
                          Indeed. The history proves this.

A race of ugly fireball-wielding men
                          Hey what’s wrong with my fireball? We use those fireballs to fire up our cigarettes. Perhaps you use other source of fire when you want to smoke?

...living side by side with gorgeous sultry women.

You never saw my previous GFs, btw... but... tsss don't tell to Helen...she knew I was a bad boy, but she doesn't know I was a bad boy during last two years when we were meeting (if its a proper word).
                          Congrats Serb, I hope you'll be very happy together!
                          Thank you.
                          Last edited by Serb; September 27, 2003, 17:27.

Comment

Originally posted by Ned
                            Congrats, Serb. I wish you and your wife a long and prosperous life.
                            Thanks Ned,
                            I’m almost chained, but not yet.
                            So, I’m sitting in front of my monitor at four o’clock of the morning and post the pictures of my future wife (I don’t have anything to do anyway except sleep).

Btw, who need more pics?

Comment

God, she's a babe. WTG!

Why is it that our photos of ourselves and/or significant others always have the computers in the background? We used to try to get the dog in the picture, now we make sure that everybody can see the CPU.

Comment

I need to be like Spartak: Work in Russia for a little while, marry a russian chick, then move back to the west. It sounds like a plan to me.
                                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
                                X