No announcement yet.

I’m engaged.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Serb, you hit the jackpot, she's beautiful! Congrats, I hope your future marriage lasts until you die.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by Serb

Muchos gracios.
      Forgive me my...

...wtf I just said?
      It´s "Muchas gracias" = Thank you very much .
      The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power. Not wealth or luxury or long life or happiness: only power, pure power.

Join Eventis, the land of spam and unspeakable horrors!

Comment

I know.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
          I need to be like Spartak:
          Spartak isn't Russian?

Work in Russia for a little while, marry a russian chick, then move back to the west. It sounds like a plan to me.
          Good plan. (you forget to add - "become alcoholic"). Russian vodka and Russian chicks are two best things in Russia.

Comment

I'll second that.
            In da butt.
            "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
            THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
            "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnT
              God, she's a babe. WTG!

Why is it that our photos of ourselves and/or significant others always have the computers in the background? We used to try to get the dog in the picture, now we make sure that everybody can see the CPU.
              Yep, she is my baby.
              What is WTG?

Comment

Pekka

Comment

Well, according to a sociologist on Oprah Winfrey, the average American man has sex with seven different women during the course of his life.

So if you've slept with at least six women (not including your wife to be) before now, then you're doing fine as far as the US average is concerned.

If not, then it's time to get frisky because you haven't got very long left.
                  "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

I’ve stopped to count after 20 as any normal Russian male. I guess about 80 or so in my list, but…tssss…I’ve never tell this.

EDITED:Perhaps I exaggerated a bit, more probably this number is lesser than 80.
                    I really don’t know.

Comment

Congrats Serb!

Comment

congrats serb, she is definately not an ugly kid! other than that, i'll keep my comments to myself !
                        "Mal nommer les choses, c'est accroître le malheur du monde" - Camus (thanks Davout)

"I thought you must be dead ..." he said simply. "So did I for a while," said Ford, "and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks. A kept myself amused all that time jumping in and out of a gin and tonic."

Comment

Wow! Big news, man!

Congratulations, and have a happy life together.

Oh, yes, and she's beautiful. I hope she has a great personality as well.
                          urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by Serb
                            Spartak isn't Russian?

Good plan. (you forget to add - "become alcoholic"). Russian vodka and Russian chicks are two best things in Russia.
                            I believe Spartak is English though he used to live/work in Russia and his wife is Russian.

Hmm. Russia=hot women & lots of vodka. Now I just need to get a visa.
                            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Nu serb, ty menia prosti, ja vot tut zapustil Apolyton na chetyre dnia, i vot sluchyst ty mne'zh takoje, vot tebe i pozhaluisto

Pozdravlyaju, zhizn tvoja izmenilasj uzhe, i nichego nepodelajesh. Not that it's a bad thing though
                              Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
                              Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
                              Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

As someone who is about to celebrate their first wedding aniversary let me say that marriage is great. Now if you ask me in another year the answer will probably be different! Congratulations!!
                                Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
                                Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
                                Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
                                You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

Working...
                                X