Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you HAVE to do that you HATE to do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you know white cars show dirt less readily than a dark color?
    Seriously.
    Don't let...someone, come in here claiming that's racist somehow.
    It's just a strange but true.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I hate racist car manufacturers............

ACK!
      Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

I hate not having a job, then having to look for another job that I don't want that I have to get because it's what you do if you have to work. I hate having to work at a job I hate, unless I magically get a job I like. CTP was the last job I really liked; everything else has been too much like work. I hate being too much of a pvss to just stick my head in front of a speeding subway. There, I said it, and I GOLLY GOSHINS do I feel better.
        -30-

Comment

I hate how I have to cut other people's peckers off.

Comment

I don't. I like that. In fact, I like that a lot.
            Right after stretching necks, it's my favorite activity.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I got caught up in a power struggle and sent out a take no prisoners e-mail. Felt really bad...but I got results.

Death to the other SBU!!!!

Comment

Space monkeys - can't live with 'em, can't kill 'em with a hatchet.
                -30-

Comment

Originally posted by skywalker
                  I hate typing up a HUGE, LONG, MULTI-POINT response to something, just to have the computer eat my post.

Ctrl + E Select all text
                  Ctrl + C Copy your post
                  Just in case I always do this, it saved many posts in the past
                  The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power. Not wealth or luxury or long life or happiness: only power, pure power.

Join Eventis, the land of spam and unspeakable horrors!

Comment

I see Esc, and Ctrl...where's the Any key?
                    -30-

Comment

Working...
                    X