Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

That is sheer genius!
      "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
      "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

See also: Good Omens by Neil Gaiman and Terry Pratchett, in which Famine runs a multi-national corporation producing no-cal meal-substitutes.
        Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
        "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Why is Terry Pratchett hardly heard of in the States?
          Visit First Cultural Industries
          There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
          Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

Ah, I loved the first page... reminded me of my undergrad days at Rutgers .

Why is Terry Pratchett hardly heard of in the States?

Aroo? Since when?
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Because his books are boring?

*realises he's going to receive flak from Snapcase*

Comment

Working...
              X