X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Japher
    "without the mess"
    They don't have time on their hands.
    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Okay, Chemical State Stories. I knew I'd seen that somewhere before.
      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Chloride has issues.
        urgh.NSFW

Comment

Oooh, shiny
          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

eh?

Comment

They're talking about you.
              Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

p3
                Attached Files
                Visit First Cultural Industries
                There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

it's getting preachy...
                  B♭3

Comment

'getting'?
                    Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

heck, if the only reason that hungry people would remain hungry, is because they wanted to preserve their food culture, then I don't thing we should've given a **** about it.
                      urgh.NSFW

Comment

last page
                        Attached Files
                        Visit First Cultural Industries
                        There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                        Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

what a nonsense the whole thing. anti anti food?

Comment

Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Comment

Good ending!

Comment

Working...
                                X