Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yarrr! It be international Talk Like a Pirate Day, mateys!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bloody Morty Bonny, I be.

In honor of international pirate day, a certain pirate movie has been...well, you know. Arr.
    "Beauty is not in the face...Beauty is a light in the heart." - Kahlil Gibran
    "The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved; loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves" - Victor Hugo
    "It is noble to be good; it is still nobler to teach others to be good -- and less trouble." - Mark Twain

Comment

Iron Sam Roberts here will pluck out your eye and skull.... er I mean AAAAARRRRR!!!!!

A pirate's life isn't easy; it takes a tough person. That's okay with you, though, since you are that person. Two things complete your pirate persona: style and swagger. Maybe a little too much swagger sometimes -- but who really cares? Arr
      Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
      1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

Shiverrrrr me timberrrrs you scurvy sea dog, oooh arrrrr....
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

that was very good

Comment

Arrr! It be a terrible pity that thar be no one at my workplace who'll talk to me. Arrr
            Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
            "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Are you talkin' to 'em blokes like ye were a pirate?
              Monkey!!!

Comment

Comment

Yarrr, me pirate speakin' skills be rusty, but I shall make use of 'em. Arr.
                  meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

We are the Borgateers. Lower your cutlasses and surrender your cannons. Your wenches will adapt to service us.

We are Mad Tom Kidd.
                    Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

Bunnygrrl is Calico Ethel Kidd. Arrr!
                      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Yar bla bla bla...

Comment

Yarr. Ye have been assimilated, land-lubbers. Your shivering timbers have been adapted to service we.
                          Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

What a crock! I kept trying and it gave me names based on "Tom." Ain't no way I'm a Tom. If I have to go into the witness protection program they won't change my name to Tom because everyone would look at me and think doesn't look like a Tom, must be in the witness protection program.

Then it gave me the same name as one of you other guys. So obviously I'll just have to make me own pirate name:

I'm Ricochet Ed, and ye better beware of me sharp-shootin' skills.
                            (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
                            (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
                            (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

Originally posted by Shi Huangdi
                              Hail and good tidings, my lords! My person is verily compelled to acknowledge this fair day as being representative of the quintessence of divine providence!

Yarrrr. Methinks Shi be the inspiration for ye olde Tampa Bay Buccaneers helmets, with ye pirate that seemed... yarrr, swishy.
                              "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                              "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

To hell with this arrrr stuff. A real pirate would say:
                                Blose and board, kill the mean rape the women and boys (and coprses) loot the ship, then ignite it for a fine bar-be-que.

Dread Pirate Lefty.
                                Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
                                Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
                                "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
                                From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

Working...
                                X