Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yarrr! It be international Talk Like a Pirate Day, mateys!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arrrr! Here be the place where you can find your Pirate name, you scurvy-ridden landlubbers, or my name isn't Dirty John Rackham!

Pirates of the Caribbean? Can I take my kids? I heard it's rated ARRRRRR!

Comment

my name is Gubrush Threepwood, and i'm a might pirate!

you look more like a flooring inspector.
      I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
      [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

How appropriate. You fight like a cow.

YARRRRRR, matey!
        "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
        "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Hmm, the Pearl Islands...maybe someone in the Panamanian Tourist board will be smart enough to make a good ad for the country out of that show..probably not.
          If you don't like reality, change it! me
          "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
          "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
          "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Arrrr... Ye think this thread be great?! Why, ye should have seen the thread I almost got away with just the other day. It were bigger than Moby ****, 'twere.....
            Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

I broke my Parrot.

Comment

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Avast you scurvy dogs. I be Mad Tom Rackham!! Yarr! Where be the wenches??

Comment

Arrr, my name be Mad Jack Flint.
                    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Yarrr! Mad Jack Bonney be here, ye landlubbin' curs! Prepare ye to be boarded!
                      "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                      "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Bloody Davy Cash

Every pirate lives for something different. For some, it's the open sea. For others (the masochists), it's the food. For you, it's definitely the fighting. You're musical, and you've got a certain style if not flair. You'll do just fine. Arr!
                        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrse!

They calls me one-eyed Jim.

There be only one "i" in Jim!
                          Some cry `Allah O Akbar` in the street. And some carry Allah in their heart.
                          "The CIA does nothing, says nothing, allows nothing, unless its own interests are served. They are the biggest assembly of liars and theives this country ever put under one roof and they are an abomination" Deputy COS (Intel) US Army 1981-84

Comment

Yarrrrrrrrrr's...

Revenge!!

Comment

Originally posted by GePap
                              Hmm, the Pearl Islands...maybe someone in the Panamanian Tourist board will be smart enough to make a good ad for the country out of that show..probably not.
                              That would require intelligence and for thought so obviously no government's civil servants would ever do it.
                              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Hail and good tidings, my lords! My person is verily compelled to acknowledge this fair day as being representative of the quintessence of divine providence!
                                "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

Working...
                                X