Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Throughout History, What General Are You Most Like ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tattila the Hun
    Can I be Admiral? If so, Admiral Piett.
    A spineless yes-man backstabber who possesses no strategic initiative and gets done in by a freak accident?

Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Orde Wingate

I'm a behind the lines kinda raider.
      We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
      If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
      Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

General Hammond.
        "I read a book twice as fast as anybody else. First, I read the beginning, and then I read the ending, and then I start in the middle and read toward whatever end I like best." - Gracie Allen

Comment

Geek alert.
          KH FOR OWNER!
          ASHER FOR CEO!!
          GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by molly bloom
            Eugene of Savoy. For obvious reasons.
            You must not be very popular in Turkey.
            If you don't like reality, change it! me
            "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
            "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
            "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Now that you ask me to think about it, I would be ... DAVOUT.
              Statistical anomaly.
              The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Comment

I see myself as a Moseby raider

Comment

:brwncard:
                  Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                  Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                  We've got both kinds

Comment

General Vo Nguyen Giap
                    Porque nada pueden bombas donde sobra corazón...

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Throughout History, What General Are You Most Like ?

Originally posted by Oerdin

So you're a religious fanatic who ends up being shot by his own men?

Of course if we're not talking about Stone Wall then you could always be Andy who was an uneducated, filandering, indian hater, who often had prostitutes visit him in the White House.
                      A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Throughout History, What General Are You Most Like ?

Originally posted by Oerdin

So you're a religious fanatic who ends up being shot by his own men?
                        Helping Yankees get closer to the Lord is a fine calling.

Of course if we're not talking about Stone Wall then you could always be Andy who was an uneducated, filandering, indian hater, who often had prostitutes visit him in the White House.
                        The last six words there would seem most important - the rest is mere detail.
                        When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

afonso de alberquerque or perhaps for a navay man tome de sousa coutinho.
                          "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Throughout History, What General Are You Most Like ?

Originally posted by MichaeltheGreat

Helping Yankees get closer to the Lord is a fine calling.

The last six words there would seem most important - the rest is mere detail.
                            Two things -- first, I'm assuming you meant the last seven words, not the last six words.

Second -- I don't think LTEC would look kindly on that last post of yours, if that is the case.
                            A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Nestor Makhno
                              "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
                              -Bokonon

Comment

Who am I?

General George Armstrong Custer

Last in my class, headstrong, love my wife more than my job yet will do what it takes to perform to the best of my duties...
                                Monkey!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X