Hostage Situation in Tennessee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From the CNN site

Dyersburg Police spokeswoman Lisa McDowell said the man took between 12 and 16 people hostage, but later released three people.

"The hostage taker is refusing negotiations right now and has made no demands," she said.

The Dyersburg Police SWAT team and hostage negotiation team are on site and are addressing the man through a wall, she said.

College spokesman Buck Tarpley said the group is being held in a classroom on the upper floor of the campus administration building.

Tarpley said it was not clear how many students were in attendance Wednesday, but 18 people are on the class roster.

He said he had been told the hostage-taker has some kind of firearm.

Dyersburg is about 80 miles northeast of Memphis.

Back on topic or I'll close it.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Immortal Wombat

Surely if you like green things and blue skies, anywhere with "ville" in its name comes right off the list
      Huh? I'm not following.

Dyersburg is all the way across the state from us.

Comment

ville = town, yes?

Surely green grass and clear skies would be more visible in the countryside? i.e. Not in a ville.
        Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
        "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Working...
        X