Hostage Situation in Tennessee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hostage Situation in Tennessee

At a community college. Apparently someone has taken a class hostage.

A person on TV just said it was a teacher. What crazy world we live in.
    "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
    ^ The Poly equivalent of:
    "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

he told them to do their homework

Comment

..um...as a follow up

Apparently the teacher thing was just a hoax. The person was asked "Can you repeat that it is in fact a teacher" to which the caller replied "Suck on Howard Stern's nutsack, *****".

Right on CNN

wow...even worse to make calls like this during a serious situation...
      "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
      ^ The Poly equivalent of:
      "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

tell me about noxville

Comment

It's where JohnT lives.
            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

oh

Comment

You mean Knockersville, paiktis. Heavenly place.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I'M INNOCENT, I SWEAR!!!!!!

Comment

If you're the type who likes lots of green growing things under clear blue skies, than Knoxville is your place.

Comment

I only saw it at night. They have a resteraunt named after me, so it can't be that bad.

Comment

Is this happening in Knoxville?

Comment

Here's an economic analysis of Knoxville, Paiktis. (PDF document): http://www.knoxvillechamber.com/news...fileReport.pdf

Comment

No thank you (do you really think I'd be interested in Knoxville's economy?!) big boobs and green fields has me covered.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnT
                              If you're the type who likes lots of green growing things under clear blue skies, than Knoxville is your place.
                              Surely if you like green things and blue skies, anywhere with "ville" in its name comes right off the list
                              Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                              "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Working...
                              X