I need drugs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hehe. that is a good movie
    Desperados of the world, unite. You have nothing to lose but your dignity.......

Comment

Its not a textbook horror, thus it sucks! j/k

Chocolate... I'm not a big fan.

Exercise is good.. I suppose I need more CV stuff cos I generally only do muscle burning stuff.

I'm doing more meditation as well... I was always into tantra (no comments), but its great for motivation.

Got pro plus tablets too... good stuff!
      "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
      "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

I used to hit the dexedrine. I've still got some of the stuff I wrote on it- incredibly wired and aggressive, with insanely long sentences.
        The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

The problem is not your inability to stay awake and alert, but instead it is your inability to properly budget your time. Try to get assignments done ahead of time so that you don't have to spend all night at the library. Learn to speed read. Study for each subject everyday. Finally, the best way to study for a test is to take adequate notes to review the night before.
          "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Speed might get you through the next test, but it's actually a combination of many poisons. You don't know what you're getting and I've met people who yell at nonexistant people all the time to know it's not worth the risk.

In an emgerency caffiene and large doses of BALANCED Vitamin B are good. Caffiene normally functions by depleting B Vitamins, so eventually it stops working without suppliments.

Scrooms are good for leisure time, they've opened me up, but don't constantly crave new experiences, I've seen too many people get hooked on drugs that turn them into egomanianics & psychotics from drugs like speed, coke, and herione. Drugs can't make you more than you are, they can only conterfeit the experience.

Comment

Doc: Revision isn't a problem considering that I don't do it.

Illegal drugs aren't really an option in all seriousness because I'm on detox. I've given up alcohol and cannabis! . Verres will confirm.

I think I found my calling in pro plus, coffee as thick as gravy, meditation, and the odd strategic day off.
              "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison

Comment

Re: I need drugs

Originally posted by elijah
                Seriously, my body needs chemicals right now... ANY CHEMICALS!!!

I just had a 13 hour day at college, woke up at 6.30, arrived at 8.30, hit the library for 2 and a half hours, then psychology. Boring, repetitive lame stuff I read in the summer, that didn't require more than 4 minutes to go over. 105 minutes later, we leave, I go to the library (12.45) until 3pm. I have a load of articles I'm planning, so I was working on those, as well as getting down chapter 4 for my novel.

At 3, I had sociology, finished at 5. Went to the college gym until 6.30, when my evening course in philosophy started. Its very very simple, its pathetic, its Russell!!! :O Now I'm no Agathon but I have not spent 2 years learning this as best I can, to have my intelligence insulted for the sake of a piece of paper this time next year!

Anyways, that finished about an hour ago, where I had to wait for my lift home, I got back about 10 minutes ago (college is only 4/5 miles away! ).

Anyways, my point. I'm tired, I have a slow metabolism. I can't keep this up. My sleep patterns are messed up, I'm depressed and I'm losing motivating in everything except writing. This is only after a week!!! I did spend time in the gym which saps your energy but even so, I get tired so easily on a day sitting on my backside. I'm not exactly at the peak of physical fitness but I can walk and cruise on my bike for hours with no difficulty. (EDIT: Except when my knees/ankle gives way. I messed up my ankle yesterday so I was only benching today).

Any ways you guys know how to keep my energy up, before I consult someone who knows what theyre on about?
                Why not find some time to get more sleep. Also you may want to see a doctor just to make sure you are ok and not have any problems. Just sounds like you just not getting enough sleep and dont want to go over stuff in class that you already learned. No chemical is going to make class interesting.
                Donate to the American Red Cross.
                Computer Science or Engineering Student? Compete in the Microsoft Imagine Cup today!.

Comment

No chemical is going to make class interesting
                  Laxative?

Comment

Re: I need drugs

Originally posted by people

There's just too much work to do during the weeks to get adequate sleep...
                    Spend less time on poly.
                    :-p

Comment

Illegal drugs aren't really an option in all seriousness because I'm on detox. I've given up alcohol and cannabis! . Verres will confirm.
                      Strange but true
                      Desperados of the world, unite. You have nothing to lose but your dignity.......

Comment

Are you sure you've eaten proper chocolate? Once I tried 70% stuff I never went back, it's sweet and disgusting for the most part.

80% chocolate tastes nothing like normal choc- it's just dry and bitter, and pushes you wide awake.

Now 70% chocolate actually tastes good, very fruity, but doesn't have nearly the same buzz effect.
                        Världsstad - Dom lokala genrenas vän
                        Mick102, 102,3 Umeå, Måndagar 20-21

Comment

Who cares about the %? Its all still chocolate....mmmmm... ahem, sorry

Comment

Originally posted by Ecthelion
                            just watched that movie chocolat with someone... a bit boring, but it does make you go like Verres
                            The first time I watched that, I got to halfway through, walked downstairs, and went and made some truffles I suddenly had some inspiration to put together. A good evening

Originally posted by elijah
                            Exercise is good...
                            Exercise is easily sorted Come to the gym with me and I'll put you on my schedule *cough*

Seriously though, if you feel like that, exercise can do much. At least try it for a week or two and see?

Originally posted by Buck Birdseed
                            Are you sure you've eaten proper chocolate?
                            He has. Trust me, that amount and variety of chocolate I have, he's been forced to eat most kinds

All this talk of chocolate has made me want to make some more
                            Smile
                            For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
                            But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

Working...
                            X