Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's going to be Britney's future in 20 years?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Local bus station. Sucking cocks. For loose change. To feed her habit. Hopefully. Public transport is important.

Comment

Well, I knew a kid in fourth grade who I'm pretty sure will be taking over the country and/or world within a few years from now, so depending on his preferences she may or may not become his concubine. If not, yeah, Teddy will take her. Of course, that may be her future NOW. Her future twenty years from now would be twenty years after that.
      1011 1100
      Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Cocks isn't censored? Wow. I wonder if **** sucker is?
        KH FOR OWNER!
        ASHER FOR CEO!!
        GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Weird...

**** is censored, but cocks isn't. Good to know.
          KH FOR OWNER!
          ASHER FOR CEO!!
          GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

yeah it's an interesting point. for example cockney isn't censored despite containing the word ****, also **** is censored but the british ****e isn't.

i really need to do something other than post here today
            "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

posing for play boy because she spent all of her money
              "Speaking on the subject of conformity: This rotting concept of the unfathomable nostril mystifies the fuming crotch of my being!!! Stop with the mooing you damned chihuahua!!! Ganglia!! Rats eat babies!" ~ happy noodle boy

Comment

Working...
              X