Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Final proof for existence of real giants !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Osweld
    What's that supposed to mean?
    Q. E. D.
    Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
    Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
    "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
    From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

SlowwHand, that pic gives amazing evidence

Comment

Just have to know the search parameters.
        Term it in a simple and direct way, and voila!
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Does anyone remember the discovery of the 'giant' found in Ireland(I'm not sure what date but maybe in the 70's?).
          I'm not sure if it was my imagination, but it was a +9'(foot) long skeleton of a man that apparantly could have been the 'giant' mentioned in a few of the old Irish celtic legends/myths?
          Was it my youthfull imagination or has anybody else heard of it?
          'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

I'm almost 100% certain that's a pic from the set of a movie titled "Cult of the White Wyrm" or something like that. It had a giant too, and a giant skeleton. ScaaAAAarry.
            -30-

Comment

Originally posted by mindseye

Yeah, right. How 'bout you volunteer to be the physicist who explains that to Yao Ming.

I wish that I was a physicist so that I could.
              As it is I am only a colonicist so I guess I can only speak for myself.

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
                A real giant would have proportionately thicker bones, like an elephant, in order to support all that weight.

I am NOT fat.

Jealous of my figure are you?

I've noticed you around.

I find you.............

Comment

Not a bad Photoshop job, though the dude does have some funky lighting going on which the artist should have corrected a little better.

Comment

Uh, guys, this is obviously not the skeleton of a giant.

It's actually the skeleton of a normal human being excavated by two pixies.
                    Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X