Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Final proof for existence of real giants !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Picture doesn't load for me.
    Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

no big loss. I doubt any creature could support a brain that big.

Comment

. . . and here there be giants . . .
        A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by flipside
          I hate to break anyone's ego but basic physics tells you why giants can't exist. Ask one of the many physicists on these boards why. And yet you still try to poke fun at us. We do have some rights you know.

It's not fair, or right.

Yez are all a buncha homms

And undergrown homms at that.
          Well my ego's broken. How about the rest of you?
          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Don't flip out, flipside.
            "I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll die defending your right to say it." — Voltaire

"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." — Confucius

Comment

it's from some damned German "government cover-up/conspiracy" site

Comment

Re: Final proof for existence of real giants !!!

Originally posted by Ecthelion
                I think it's fake

Do you??
                Ankh-Morpork, we have an orangutan...
                Discworld Scenario: http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...8&pagenumber=1
                POMARJ Scenario:http://www.apolyton.com/forums/showt...8&pagenumber=1
                LOST LEGIONS Scenario:http://www.apolyton.com/forums/showt...hreadid=169464

Comment

yeah, don't you?

Comment

Originally posted by flipside
                    I hate to break anyone's ego but basic physics tells you why giants can't exist.
                    Yeah, right. How 'bout you volunteer to be the physicist who explains that to Yao Ming.
                    Official Homepage of the HiRes Graphics Patch for Civ2

Comment

A real giant would have proportionately thicker bones, like an elephant, in order to support all that weight.
                      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Osweld
                          Picture doesn't load for me.
                          What a weenie, I bet that nothing more mature than the Teletubbies will load for you.
                          Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
                          Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
                          "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
                          From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

Originally posted by Lefty Scaevola

What a weenie, I bet that nothing more mature than the Teletubbies will load for you.
                            What's that supposed to mean?
                            Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                              Does anyone else remeber the old board game Stomp? Set in a giants garden. One side gets a tribe of elves with ropes and spears and stuff, and the other side get two feet and a club.
                              Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
                              Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
                              "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
                              From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

Os-weld is a wee-nie. Os-weld is a wee-nie.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
                                X