This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"throw away your condems and vow abstinence til you are married"

I didn't ask for it, I had it imposed on me by the female gender...

In any case, I think that you're attacking alot of things in your post, and you're also attacking some things that don't need it.
    "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
    Drake Tungsten
    "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
    Albert Speer

Comment

che and Lincoln are both right. The only real thing you can do for a person is set an example and try to help them out anyway you can. But sometimes, apart of helping is letting that person fail. I used to feel like it was my job to 'save' those around me but soon found out that you can't save anyone that is bent on a particular course of action. Caring hurts.

The girl that I was excitied about seeing over the 4th of july holiday weekend blew my expectations away. We have been close for seven years and I thought that no matter how bad her depression and mood swings got she would be ok. When I stayed over her house that weekend I caught her using drugs (and it wasn't just pot). I was totally floored by this. She swore it was only the second time and she didnt really need it, but you could just tell she was lying. All I can say is live your own life, because others can't be responsible for your happiness.
      Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

Originally posted by Agathon
        On the topic of sex I'm with William Blake.
        You prefer to gun down your wife outside restaurants?

Oh, that's Robert, not William... nevermind.

And I wasn't referring to myself, either. But I don't think sex is necessarily a solution for feeling bad, and can often make people feel worse, depending on what they do.
        Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov

You prefer to gun down your wife outside restaurants?

Oh, that's Robert, not William... nevermind.

And I wasn't referring to myself, either. But I don't think sex is necessarily a solution for feeling bad, and can often make people feel worse, depending on what they do.
          Perhaps not necessarily, but often.
          Only feebs vote.

Comment

So let me ask you this, kid. Do you think rejecting her will make her A) realize she's "screwing up her life, quit doing those things, and become a good and chaste little princess, or; b) make her feel even worse about herself and drive her to those things which will take her pain away and make her feel good?

You wannabe straightedge, that's your thing. 99.9% of the world, including lots of the folks who say they're gonna obstain, don't work that way. Even most of the "virgins" I know of engage in everything but inercourse (oral sex, hand jobs, etc).

And yes, the world's screwed up. It wasn't any less screwed up when your type of morality ruled the world. Look at what kind of society the Taleban made, and they believe that people should act they way you think people should act.

The fact is, people are screwed up. We're flawed. You don't help people by disengaging from them. Furthermore, she may not even need help. If you actually cared about her, you'd be trying to moderate her behavior (no sex when drinking or on drugs, always use condoms, etc). That way, at least, her behavior won't have permanent consequences.
            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

i'm tired of this... i'm tired of girls getting pregnant left and right... i'm tired of 12 year old boys standing on the corner smoking blunts... i'm tired of the drug house behind my bus stop that the police are too stupid to figure out is a drug house... i'm tired of crack addicts asking for change... i'm tired of knowing i can't go anywhere without a weapon... i'm tired of these broken homes...

But when you go to places where such things are vastly less common (remember your trip to the suburbs?) you "righteously" declare your hatred of it and the people who live there:

but yeah so i visited the suburbs... only makes me hate it more

Get over it... get over yourself.

Comment

Actually, it is a point that I'm less inclined to be sympathetic to AS considering his overtly racist signature quote. That, and his handle is "Albert Speer," for fooks sake.
                Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Speer - since you played the game of using "I'm feeling suicidal" to get people's attention in the thread title, and then immediately went to some BS along the lines of "not really, but that title would pull your chains more" this thread is toast.

All it contains is your usual sanctimonious moralizing about how someone else didn't live according to the standards you think they should. Next time you try that crap with a "suicide" themed thread title, you'll get a week off to think it over.
                  When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

You wanna know what's real? We're real! So take some ****in advice!
                    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Working...
                    X