Enterprise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enterprise

Okay, who watched the season premire? Thoughts?

1st, I don't know how they managed to make the opening song worse, but they did. They need to go back to a classic Trek tune.

If T'pol isn't in the Vulcan government anymore, why isn't she wearing traditional Vulcan dress or at least a StarFleet uniform? Oh yeah, so we can look at her boney ass(less) figure.

I liked the prison warden. He was excellent.

I like the addition of marines to the ship.
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

1st, I don't know how they managed to make the opening song worse, but they did. They need to go back to a classic Trek tune.
    I agree

I like the addition of marines to the ship.
    Me too, especially the sniper rifle, I always wondered how is it possible that we at present time always have better weapons than they have
    The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power. Not wealth or luxury or long life or happiness: only power, pure power.

Join Eventis, the land of spam and unspeakable horrors!

Comment

I thought the new season started in a couple of weeks?
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I hope more americans start watch the show so it won't get cancelled.
        I enjoyed the episode. I hope T'Pol's hair will grow womanlike over the years. Then I might finally find her attractive.
        får jag köpa din syster? tre kameler för din syster!

Comment

Originally posted by Ming
          I thought the new season started in a couple of weeks?
          Nope, last night. I only found out because I was reading Salon yesterday. See, you do get better news from the left.
          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

I thought it started on 10/9 on some parts of USA
            I DL from the net, the channel that airs (sp?) the series here is still on season 1

I hope T'Pol's hair will grow womanlike over the years.
            It won´t look like a vulcan then
            The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power. Not wealth or luxury or long life or happiness: only power, pure power.

Join Eventis, the land of spam and unspeakable horrors!

Comment

I'm glad they replay them on Sunday nights then...

Thanks for the info... and time not to read anymore of this thread.
              Keep on Civin'
              RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Carlos113
                It won´t look like a vulcan then
                There have been vulcans with long hair. T'Pel from Amok Time (TOS) is one.
                får jag köpa din syster? tre kameler för din syster!

Comment

The theme song is indeed even worse. it is completely anti-thematic.

The Marines kick ass. I especially loved the sniper rifle.

I am very intrigued by this Xindi Arc. It looks extremely promising. There are so many answered questions, like why did Future Guy send Archer into the Delphic Expanse but refuse to tell him exactly where the Superweapons is. Why was the Xindi homeworld destroyed hundreds of years ago?

Lastly, I did think the scene with T'Pol topless was completely contrived and pointless. Of course, we got to see Jolene Blalock showing off her nice boobs.
                  'There is a greater darkness than the one we fight. It is the darkness of the soul that has lost its way. The war we fight is not against powers and principalities, it is against chaos and despair. Greater than the death of flesh is the death of hope, the death of dreams. Against this peril we can never surrender. The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.'"
                  G'Kar - from Babylon 5 episode "Z'ha'dum"

Comment

Continuity

But how do they hope to make this all consistent with what happened later in the Star Trek Universe, or are they giving up all pretense of a consistent story line?
                    “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

I must admit, I find T'Pol very sexy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ming
                        I'm glad they replay them on Sunday nights then...

Thanks for the info... and time not to read anymore of this thread.
                        Sweet. Mod-free zone.
                        12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                        Stadtluft Macht Frei
                        Killing it is the new killing it
                        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Seconded!! Logical (but very emotional) women. We need!!
                          "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
                          "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse

Sweet. Mod-free zone.

What channel will this series be on? I have the Sci-Fi channel.

And what time (central time) will the first episode air this Sunday?
                            A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Re: Continuity

Originally posted by pchang
                              But how do they hope to make this all consistent with what happened later in the Star Trek Universe, or are they giving up all pretense of a consistent story line?
                              They gave up continuity with Broken Bow already...

Ming,
                              If there's no rerun, you can still watch it the same way us non-Americans watch it But then again, I can't tell you how we do that, 'cause that would be against Apolyton's rules
                              Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

Working...
                              X