Crime on your campus?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Uber KruX
    at my school, whenever theres a crime, we get these fliers all over campus.

there weren't too many, and the ones that did occur were gang violence / initiation.

in fact, it's initation season right now for the gangs here in Troy. There was an assault last week, some random african american kid punched an RPI student in the face and ran.

Troy isn't exactly the "happy-fun" part of Upstate. Just be happy you aren't in Albany's Arbor Hill.

There are the occasional at-gunpoint muggings here at GW, but most just involve the implied threat of having a gun.

I was the victim of an attempted mugging on the NYU campus around Christmas time. The mugger came up behind my friend and I and said "Excuse me gentlemen, this is a stickup.". I said "F__k you, no!" and stood in the middle of the street, holding up traffic until he ran away. Not one of my brighter moments...
    If you look around and think everyone else is an *******, you're the *******.

Comment

philly..."the city of brotherly love"

doubt the crimes are by students, nor could they be attributed to the school...
      Monkey!!!

Comment

My university is in the safest county in the UK, a county which also boasts the best police force.

(Damn )
        www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Working...
        X