Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Going too far? Banning peanut butter sandwiches because of ONE childs allergy...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think Judy Garland and Liza Minelli are responsible for this sudden increase in peanut allergies... just odd..
    Monkey!!!

Comment

• "thEY DON'T KNOW ME. tHEY don't know anything ABOUT ME!" Judy talkin about people who call her a drunk on her private tapes (she was writing a book). She was slurnig her speech when she said this.
      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

• Originally posted by Japher
        He's in Walnut Creek, that ain't rural...
        925 Represent!
        "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
        'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• Originally posted by chegitz guevara
          "thEY DON'T KNOW ME. tHEY don't know anything ABOUT ME!" Judy talkin about people who call her a drunk on her private tapes (she was writing a book). She was slurnig her speech when she said this.
          I am not sure, but did she commit suicide on the same day of the official opening of the World Trade Center?

A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

• Originally posted by chegitz guevara
            And if people thought like you 100 years ago kids would still be dropping like flies.
            If it is such a big issue it's about time someone found a way to prevent these allergy attacks by treating the potential victim so they don't have the reaction to nuts rather than forcibly reorganising the lives of however many other people.
            Never give an AI an even break.

Comment

• I want my question answered, damn it.
              A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrFun
                I want my question answered, damn it.
                Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                  Utter nonsense. Why should your allergy require that other people in a public school change their dietary habits? If you are that bad with allergies don't send your kid to a public school.
                  Because if the allegic kid could eat some and DIE! There is no shortage of other foods the district can serve.

Comment

• i say let the kid die. he wasnt cut out for the world before him.
                    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• There is no shortage of other foods the district can serve.

Who is talking about serving anything? These are kids bringing their OWN lunches! They choose to make these sandwichs and bring them for lunch. Why should one kid make the entire group change their dietary habits?
                      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Why should one kid make the entire group change their dietary habits?
                        Why should a five year old die for a peanut butter and jelly sandwich?
                        Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

• Why should an entire class be forbidden from eating peanuts because a student may possibly die somehow, if a teacher isn't doing her job and making sure the kid doesn't eat peanuts.
                          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

Why should an entire class be forbidden from eating peanuts because a student may possibly die somehow, if a teacher isn't doing her job and making sure the kid doesn't eat peanuts.
                            Why should a kid die because one of his friends coughs while eating his sandwich and spits peanut bits at him?
                            Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

• Because the kid has the right to eat peanut butter sandwiches . The allergic kid can deal... maybe he should get his own bubble.

Comment

• "the right to eat peanut butter sandwiches"
                                Is that in the constitution?
                                Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                                "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Working...
                                X