Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FYI: CGN ei toimi, sillä palvelimen käyttöjärjestelmä on päivitetty Fedoraan ja Buster on nyt palauttamassa sivustoja palvelimelle. Toivottavasti katko ei ole kovinkaan pitkä.
    "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

• Onko meidän tarkoitus tänään jatkaa sitä MP:tä? Ei tekisi mieli odottaa kahdeksaan asti CGN:n palautumista linjoille.

Comment

• Civ2:sen MP

Comment

• Originally posted by VJ
          CivNetillä pyörivästä sukkessiopelistä vielä, kyseessä on Iron Man -periaatteella...balbalbolbolbmommmoh
          mikä on iron man -periaate? "has he lost his mind? can he see or is he blind?"
          :p:p:p|__Hakkapeliitta/Jeki__|:p:p:p
          You wanna see me spank my monkey?
          I'll shake your hand later, I have an...itch.

Comment

• Minulle sopii MP-session jatkaminen koska tahansa. Kun IRC ei toimi, saa minuun yhteyttä tarvittaessa pikaviestimien kautta. Tosin en usko että kaikilla on esim. ICQ, joten joudumme kai odottamaan IRC:n paluuta.
            "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

• Mitään tietoa, milloin irc.civgaming.net rupeaa jälleen toimimaan? Kahdeksaltako?

Comment

• Nyt näyttäisi toimivan.

Comment

• mikä on iron man -periaate? "has he lost his mind? can he see or is he blind?"
                  Ette tallentele muuten kuin seuraavana vuosituhannenvaihteena.

Comment

• Matissa syöpä?
                    Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                    "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

• Tuome on apina.

Comment

• VG on apina!
                        "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                        "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                        "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

• Originally posted by Immortal Wombat
                          Matissa syöpä?
                          I think this comes from a CMX-song...
                          I'm not a complete idiot: some parts are still missing.

Comment

• Alppa Sentaari -moninpeliäkin voisi joskus kokeilla.
                            "In some of its more lunatic aspects, political correctness is merely ridiculous. But in the thinking behind it, there is something more sinister which is shown by the fact that already there are certain areas and topics where freedom of speech, in the sense of the right to open and frank discussion, is being gradually but significantly eroded." -- Judge Neil Denison

Comment

• Niin, ja pitäisikö tämä threadi mahdollisesti spämmätä äkkiä Valmiiksi, jotta Stefu voisi tehdä uuden ennen poistumistaan?
                              "In some of its more lunatic aspects, political correctness is merely ridiculous. But in the thinking behind it, there is something more sinister which is shown by the fact that already there are certain areas and topics where freedom of speech, in the sense of the right to open and frank discussion, is being gradually but significantly eroded." -- Judge Neil Denison

Comment

• Sbam sbam sbam.
                                "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
                                "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

Working...
                                X