No announcement yet.

Londoners Hurl Taunts, Eggs at Illusionist Blaine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Humor is a grown up, acquired taste - you'll eventually learn.
    You're talking Britain, the Mecca of **** and fart jokes. Oh yeah, they'll learn.
    I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Originally posted by DanS
      You're talking Britain, the Mecca of **** and fart jokes. Oh yeah, they'll learn.
      And then there's our nation...home of the Three Stooges, Pauly Shore, and comedies starring Ashton Kutchner.

Yeah, we've got so much over them...

At least they produced Monty Python. We've had to steal all our best talent from Canada.
      Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

DAMN RIGHT, FOR ONCE.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Monk

I don't remember him requesting volunteers for drum banging or egg throwing, either.

No, he just requested to live in a glass box over top a busy street for 44 days.
          Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

His stunt is really boring, it needs livening up. I think the people throwing eggs etc are doing him a favour creating publicity for it, plus it gives him something to watch.
            Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
            Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
            We've got both kinds

Comment

Why did they stick to throwing eggs? Surely hand grenades would be a far more satisfactory solution to the problem.
              Desperados of the world, unite. You have nothing to lose but your dignity.......

Comment

Originally posted by Albert Speer
                yeah zylka... lazarus had said in a thread how his infant daughter would run around naked with a boy and i said she's turning into a (you know what) already and i was banned for two weeks for that even though it was just part of a banter between me and laz. so edit it out
                And had you been in my physical presence, my replying banter would have been to give you a good smack in the mouth.
                The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Working...
                X