No announcement yet.

Basketball Championship.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Look at the bright side..you still have the money!!!
    Thx to Mr. Prodi and his Euro-wow! friends I'm afraid 700 euros are NOT money at all

We committed SUICIDE
    LOL! and thx Patty-cakes

Even though I don't think that we'll see the olympics, a 4th place is not enough for the qualification
    I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

So, how is Athens doing in preparing for the Olympics? Got that traffic problem solved yet?

Comment

didn't see the game, was in the army

Ooh
        I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Og

Stara Zagora is not that close to Thessaloniki, but it will probably be best to stay in some of the mountain resorts near the border with Greece and travel from there to the events.
          BTW all the main event locations that I saw were in or near Athens. Do you know what events are going to be held in or near Thessaloniki?

According to the site some football events.

Official home of the IOC. Find the latest news and featured stories, information about IOC members plus Olympic principles, values and legacy.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnT
            So, how is Athens doing in preparing for the Olympics? Got that traffic problem solved yet?
            AFAIK yes. I think cars will not enter the city center and people will get accomodated by the quite adequate mass transport system. If only this could stay after the Olympics...

Comment

Sydney 2000 silver medallist France is NOT going to the olympic games

AND, Italy was trashed by France by 33 points in the preliminary match!

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Og

Stara Zagora is not that close to Thessaloniki, but it will probably be best to stay in some of the mountain resorts near the border with Greece and travel from there to the events.
                BTW all the main event locations that I saw were in or near Athens. Do you know what events are going to be held in or near Thessaloniki?

AFAIR Athenians never let anything out of their hands or their city. In Greece everything IS in Athens.

So long...
                Excellence can be attained if you Care more than other think is wise, Risk more than others think is safe, Dream more than others think is practical and Expect more than others think is possible.
                Ask a Question and you're a fool for 3 minutes; don't ask a question and you're a fool for the rest of your life! Chinese Proverb
                Someone is sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago. Warren Buffet

Comment

Originally posted by paiktis22
                  Lithuania sent Serbia home...!
                  Where's Saras?!
                  Saras was offline for the last couple of days, mainly due to immense amounts of alcohol consumed and resulting side effects.

LIETUVA!!!
                  Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
                  Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
                  Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Working...
                  X