No announcement yet.

Basketball Championship.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I looked for tickets over 6 MONTHS AGO, most of they were sold out in Greece or already booked- for events people usually don't care, like Volleyball and Waterpolo (!)

Of course I didn't like having to save money for one year and then not getting a single ticket
    I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

BTW I wish Greece a bitter defeat
      I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Originally posted by Datajack Franit

Of course I didn't like having to save money for one year and then not getting a single ticket
        Look at the bright side..you still have the money!!!

Comment

Gracie.

Rufiano, Rufiano Italiano j/k

Comment

What are you tring to say?? You mean that as an insult?
            Ruffiano (with two ff) is "pimp"...but is an obsolete word if used in its litteral meaning...it's used now as "bootlicker"...so is used more in the sense: "Don't try to flatter me!!!"

Comment

nah just a little joke. It rhymes with italiano. In greek it just means ruffian and could be used as a means of demoralization of your players if things get tough. After this info though we may have to change it. Or your players won't understand.

Comment

We are on the semifinals!

SPAIN 78 - ISRAEL 64

Now we will fight against Italy for a place in the final.
                We are almost the champions!
                Ocho peones pasados y ligados. ¡Esta partida la gano!

Comment

yes almost
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Sloth
                    yes almost
                    Yes, I can see the italian flag is going down in your picture
                    Ocho peones pasados y ligados. ¡Esta partida la gano!

Comment

we will be again clearly the underdog...so anything can happen

Comment

We committed SUICIDE.

Congrats Italy.

Comment

Thanks pait

Comment

Thanx for the links Paiktis.
                            It looks like there are still some tickets available that are going to be released from the 1st of October.
                            Residents of Greece, the EU and EEA:
                            If you would like to create an account in order to purchase tickets online, please visit this site from 1 October 2003, when remaining tickets will be released for general sale. Alternatively, contact any EU or EEA National Olympic Committee to enquire if a ticketing service is available.

Residents of all other countries:
                            Please contact your National Olympic Committee to enquire if a ticketing service is available.
                            Quendelie axan!

Comment

Originally posted by axi
                              If I were you, I would stay home during the Olympics and come to Greece only for the games I have tickets for. Stara Zagora isn't very far away from Thessaloniki, is it?
                              Stara Zagora is not that close to Thessaloniki, but it will probably be best to stay in some of the mountain resorts near the border with Greece and travel from there to the events.
                              BTW all the main event locations that I saw were in or near Athens. Do you know what events are going to be held in or near Thessaloniki?
                              Quendelie axan!

Comment

didn't see the game, was in the army.

well, congrats, Spain.
                                urgh.NSFW

Comment

Working...
                                X