No announcement yet.

Anti-War U.S. Marine Sentenced to Six Months in Jail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
    Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Originally posted by GePap
      Citizen armies are so passe. Why not go back to good old fashioned private enterprise and mercenaries? since we all know anything gov. can do business can do better: no need for college funds, housing family at bases, or fear of this happening.
      There are already PMC's operating in Africa.

If the market takes off, I might just start a little side business.
      When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Originally posted by Lawrence of Arabia
        Slow relishes other people's misfortunes.

No. This is misfortune self-induced.
        What I relish is living up to my word, and I expect it from others.
        This guy was, and is, a dumbass.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

He was a stupid bastard who brought this misfortune upon himself, and then tried to weasel out with the Gay card (not considering whether or not he was ACTUALLY gay)

He signed a contract which clearly stated his duties, and lacked a special clause of "if I disagree with (whatever) current war...". You John Hancock - you honor the "ing contract. No one signed it but himself!

At least this little scumbag thinks he's going to jail for his beliefs, and not being a complete ******. That way, all sides of the political spectrum can be pleased!

Comment

Originally posted by Lawrence of Arabia
            Slow relishes other people's misfortunes.
            It's not "misfortune" - he decided, hey, I'll join the Marine reserves, sponge off the government, get a whole bunch of bennies for college, for a home mortage, for medical care, and I won't have to do a thing except show up on the occasional weekend.

Then it's "oh, that's so inconvenient. Loading freight in Kuwait, gee shucks, I've changed my mind"

He should get a couple of years, plus restitution of all pay and benefits received, plus a DD. And the other 27 yellowbellies who slid and didn't get prosecuted should get the same thing.
            When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Originally posted by MichaeltheGreat

There are already PMC's operating in Africa.

If the market takes off, I might just start a little side business.
              Can I carry your guns and jockstrap?
              We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

No, but I'd tell you what you can do with them.

Comment

Dirty Sanchez?

Comment

Originally posted by MichaeltheGreat
                    No, but I'd tell you what you can do with them.
                    We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Leavenworth-bound? Won't be easy on a "non- reporter".
                      I know a guy who was sent there to do 25.
                      He probably got out recently, assuming all went...well.
                      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

So what are these military prisons like? Normal prisons? Fed Country Clubs?

Comment

If you sign a contract that says you've gotta show up on weekends and, possibly, bomb smiling Iraqi babies then you've got to honour that contract dammit. Who else will bomb the babies?

Won't somebody please think of the children?! And then bomb them.
                          Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
                          -Richard Dawkins

Comment

funny

Comment

Oh go stuff your Martini up his own ass if he's such a hero, you eccentric bat.

Comment

yeah, and stop paraphrasing from full metal jacket

Comment

Working...
                                X