Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5,000 dead Chileans can't be wrong!

Comment

Know what you mean, Chris. It is interesting when they show their true colors. Fvck em.

Comment

Some could show more class... especially considering there are some posters here who lost people close to them in this attack.
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by MichaeltheGreat

And I agree, George Walker Bush is not an unelected incompetent moron.
          Given the amounts of double, triple negatives in the above sentence, Apolytoners are left wondering:

"What the hell does that mean?"

Comment

Originally posted by JohnT

Given the amounts of double, triple negatives in the above sentence, Apolytoners are left wondering:

"What the hell does that mean?"
            Heck, man, I dunno.

It's been two years, and so far there's been no overt Clash of Civilizations (not in the traditional sense).

But my mother thinks that history will remember that World War III started on September 11, 2001. Sorry if that frightens you guys.
            Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost.

Comment

9/11 changed us in that we realized we are all in this together and we are all vulnerable. It kindled that age old American spirit of wanting to overcome adversity and it gave us a sense of common purpose.

Troll about politics, politicians, and policy if you must. But this one hits the American Heart...
              Last edited by PLATO; September 7, 2003, 00:59.
              "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

I know I would be changing my Avatar to my Mara Commemerative Avatars at this time.
                "All your base are belong to us" -Cats | "You don't leave an enemy at your back. Not if you like living." - Mara Jade | "You know the first rule in combat? ...shoot them before they shoot you." - Faye Valentine

Comment

It changed me temporarily.

But all the extreme views on this forum has gotten me back to hating the U.S. again

It has also desensitized me in a way. I don't think I'll have nearly the reaction I did 2 years ago if another major terrorist attack happens.

Comment

Originally posted by notyoueither

You're an American?
                    No, but I wasn't trolling.
                    Only feebs vote.

Comment

Yeah, right.
                      (\__/)
                      (='.'=)
                      (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Even though I've developed a somewhat sick sense of humor, I pledge to restrain myself from posting 9/11 jokes and such that could be construed as offensive by people on this forum.

For the next couple weeks at least.

Comment

So... September 11th rolls around again, eh?

14 views of a Boeing flying into a scyscraper, pictures we've seen umpteen times, etc. etc. etc.

I would like to see some semblance of a memorial this year, none of this movie style crap.

Comment

It wasn't just an American tragedy guys...
                            www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Originally posted by Park Avenue
                              It wasn't just an American tragedy guys...
                              what do you mean? it happened in america...

-it hasn't changed me personally, just like all the mass slaughter in Africa or child slave labour in the world doesn't change me personally.

In the past decade, millions of Congolese have died due to the civil wars there, including starvation, epidemics and so forth as a result of those wars of course...

it seems to me as: either that everybody is equal on this earth, but an american is more equal than an african.. or the good old 'one death is a tragedy, a million is a statistic' ...
                              "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
                              "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

Yeah, what was the official statistic again?
                                www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Working...
                                X