monitor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just bought this one a week ago, and I haven't regret buying it

Picture quality is much better than crt (Actually suprisingly better), and it works great in games (Haven't played that many FPS games yet though)

...and I have no intention on going back to crt

Price: $375
    This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

I have an Iiyama VisionMaster Pro 17", I have had this for a good few years, nice FST CRT. I am going to pass this monitor on with my previous system and I am going to move up to a 22" equivalent of this one. A good monitor. I just don't warrant the premium for an TFT when I actually prefer the image on CRTs, the only problem being the sheer size of the things...
      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

I have a freind that swears by the trinitron

but I can't dfind one at new egg (there are some necs there) (at least none in the 19 inch area, 21 inch are very expensive)

here is one of the necs

NEC/Mitsubishi 19" CRT VGA Monitor Model FE991SB-BK Retail Make a bright investment in performance with the 19” (18” viewable) NEC MultiSync FE991SB, a flat-screen CRT monitor boasting superior image quality and unprecedented brightness.
        Specifications:
        Picture Tube/Display: 19" (18.0" viewable image size),
        Dot Pitch: 0.25-0.27mm
        Horizontal Frequency 30 kHz to 96 kHz
        Recommended Resolution: 1024 x 768 @ 85 Hz Max 1792 x 1344 @ 50 to 68 Hz
        Signal Cable: Captive 15-pin mini D-SUB connector
        Dimensions: 17.4 in. (W) x 16.7 in. (H) x 17.6 in. (D)

HJon Millwe
        Jon Miller-
        I AM.CANADIAN
        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

one of the best of all time
          "Mal nommer les choses, c'est accroître le malheur du monde" - Camus (thanks Davout)

"I thought you must be dead ..." he said simply. "So did I for a while," said Ford, "and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks. A kept myself amused all that time jumping in and out of a gin and tonic."

Comment

I don't have an Ebay account

anywhere else I can pick one up?

JOn Miller
            Jon Miller-
            I AM.CANADIAN
            GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Trinitrons are the best monitors on the market but of course you will pay premium for them.
              We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

I just got an LCD Iiyama AS4314UT, not that expensive and very fine for games (even FPS). Don't regret it
                "An eye for eye only ends up making the whole world blind" - Gandhi

Comment

jon, it takes 5 minutes to sign up. you can get one far cheaper on there than anywhere else. Otherwise, look at newegg.com or googlegear.com
                  "Mal nommer les choses, c'est accroître le malheur du monde" - Camus (thanks Davout)

"I thought you must be dead ..." he said simply. "So did I for a while," said Ford, "and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks. A kept myself amused all that time jumping in and out of a gin and tonic."

Comment

I could buy it straight from the company for 225

Jon Miller
                    Jon Miller-
                    I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

well

I put a bid in for it

Jon Miller
                      Jon Miller-
                      I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

I am not sure what to do now though

Jo Miller
                        Jon Miller-
                        I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

lol...looks like you won!!! let me know how you like it

Comment

Working...
                          X