Your Favorite Local Foods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• starchild:

water ice is flavored ice mashed up but with a thick constituency what with the it being made out of a thick sugary syrup.
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Originally posted by Albert Speer
      oh yeah and i heard that yall don't got water ice outside of philly. is that true?
      I'm 20 miles outside of Philly, and we have Rita's Water Ice

In Massachusetts, we call it Italian Ice
      "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
      ^ The Poly equivalent of:
      "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

• So Water Ice is very ironically named, because it isn't actually made out of water?
        Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
        Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
        We've got both kinds

Comment

• Sounds rather like a Slush Puppy to me.
          "Paul Hanson, you should give Gibraltar back to the Spanish" - Paiktis, dramatically over-estimating my influence in diplomatic circles.

Eyewerks - you know you want to visit. No really, you do. Go on, click me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Albert Speer
            starchild:

water ice is flavored ice mashed up but with a thick constituency what with the it being made out of a thick sugary syrup.
            Go to any fair or expo and you'll find that.
            Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

• Granita

In fancy restaurants, yoy may find water ice listed as a granita.
              “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• I think it's a Sno-cone
                Monkey!!!

Comment

Working...
                X