X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

B&W2
    Attached Files
    Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
    "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

and obligatory sunset
      Attached Files
      "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Like the first one IW The 2nd one is a little overexposed though, hence the too bright wall. That pic done a little grainy and a little less exposed would be great
        Like the boats The sunset is nice too, although I hink a little more exposure would give it a bit mroe detail, and with the bright spot at the top (sun) removed. Or just take it about half anhour after.
        Smile
        For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
        But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

Comrade, in that very first picture you posted of your cat, it looks like it was flattening its ears in anger??
          A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

I think maybe the second one looked better in colour. The sun was exceptionally bright that day, and as the camera is an automatic digital, I have no control over exposure or whatever. I can barely control the flash.

How about a little more contrast, a bit of noise, and Paint Shop's sepia effect?
            Attached Files

Comment

Here's one I took at a butterfly conservatory near Niagara falls.
              Attached Files
              ...people like to cry a lot... - Pekka
              ...we just argue without evidence, secure in our own superiority. - Snotty

Comment

A night shot of the falls...
                Attached Files

Comment

IW: Nice but still overexposed. You lose the clarity in the wall with tbe brightness. Now, if you were to reduce the brightness quite a bit on that spot, gradiating it out so that there was little effect elsewhere, then you would have a cracking pic. Im a sad traditionalist though so I never photoshop pics.
                  Smile

Comment

Very nice Caligastia Espcially the butterfly. Hard to get that close while keeping focus (indeed, my camera won't). Is it shot with a zoom lens? If not even more congrats
                    Smile

Comment

Originally posted by Drogue
                      Very nice Caligastia Espcially the butterfly. Hard to get that close while keeping focus (indeed, my camera won't). Is it shot with a zoom lens? If not even more congrats
                      My digital camera has a zoom, but for that shot I just held the camera really close.

Comment

This is a nice sunset over Manhattan's east side.
                        Attached Files

Comment

That is very impressive then. My camera blurs when I'm taking pictures of rabbits and stuff, but a butterfly!

I don't mind P-shopping it, but I don't then call it photography...
                          Attached Files

Comment

dp
                            Last edited by Caligastia; September 6, 2003, 00:06.

Comment

Originally posted by Immortal Wombat
                              That is very impressive then. My camera blurs when I'm taking pictures of rabbits and stuff, but a butterfly!
                              Thanks. They often don't come out very well when I hold it so close, but this one really worked out.

Comment

My wife took this one...
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X