Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

California Legislature Passes law allowing Illigeal Alliens to get Drives Licenses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arrian
    Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Arrian
      If you believe that these people should be allowed to stay, then it's immigration law you need to get changed. Not licensing laws. This is bizarre.
      I agree that a hard look reveals this to be little more then a shallow pander for the votes of illegals and people who sympothize with illegals.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Oerdin, Ramo is a wetback, which explains a lot.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

racists
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Drunk driving is a big problem in the states. So, instead of continuing to bust drunk drivers, lets just make it legal
            Illegal aliens driving isn't a problem.

Please explain why immagration and naturalization is immoral. BTW You didn't answer the question of how asking people to respect democratically imposed laws is xenophobic. Can you please do so? I'd like to understand your position.
            I think that it's fundamentally wrong to force a person from seeking a better life for himself, just because he was born in the wrong place. As for your second question, the law is extremely xenophobic, ergo people who support the law are either xenophobic or legalistic fanatics.

The uninsured issue is relevant here, no? Can an illegal immigrant get insurance? If not, they cannot drive.
            I'm pretty sure they can.

The idea of licensing people who, according to a different law, shouldn't even BE HERE, to drive doesn't strike you as insane, Ramo?
            Immigration barriers are insane, thus laws ensuring the safety of people on roads vis a vis illegal immigrants would naturally be insane.
            "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
            -Bokonon

Comment

Oerdin, Ramo is a wetback, which explains a lot.
              Nah, I'm a towel-head.
              "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
              -Bokonon

Comment

Insurance companies will sell policies to anyone who can pay.
                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

@Ramo.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Ramo, are you a liberatarian? It's sounding like you are because you are claiming that any government control of the national borders is inherently xenopobic and immoral.
                    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Illegal aliens driving isn't a problem.
                      Come to Cali. and find out how big of a problem it isn't.

Ever try and sue an illegal?
                      Ever try and get an illegal arrested?
                      Illegal aliens are above the law here because they are outside of it, even the cops have their hands tied.
                      Monkey!!!

Comment

Not quite. I'm an anarchist.
                        -Bokonon

Comment

And all that would be easier if they were better integrated into the system with drivers' licenses, etc.
                          -Bokonon

Comment

Originally posted by Ramo

I think that it's fundamentally wrong to force a person from seeking a better life for himself, just because he was born in the wrong place. As for your second question, the law is extremely xenophobic, ergo people who support the law are either xenophobic or legalistic fanatics.

Immigration barriers are insane, thus laws ensuring the safety of people on roads vis a vis illegal immigrants would naturally be insane.
                            First, I would like to see a reform of the entire Immigration system, the state its in now even after what the INS has done still has not gone far enough.

Second I am not xenophobic, my mom grandparents lived in Cuba and escaped that communist hell hole right when Castor took power. Also I dont have problem with people immigrating to this country. But we must repect the rule of law and enforce our immgration laws. It is a matter of national security. I dread the day that anther terrorist will sneak into this country through the Mexican border, come to california, get a license, and etheir do a truck bombing or someother horrible attack in the US.

The solution is not to let Mexico and other countries try to export their economic and other problems to the US, the solution is to get these corrupt governments to get their act to gather and actually help their people, instead of ingnore the problem.

Numerous Law enforcment unions are against this bill, because it will make their job a whole lot harder to see who is a terrorist and who belong here in the US. The ATF says that they only way they know that someone is here legaly in the US and therefore has a right to buy guns is by their driver license. By doing this it will allow illigeals to buy guns, and the AFT says their is all ready a problem with gun sumgling into Mexico and that this law will only make it worse. The State Attorney General with drew its support of the bill after the finger print feature was first prohibited from being shared with law enforcement, then taken out completly. THe DMV union is also opposed to this bill. THe IRS opposes the use of Tax payer ID number in place of a social security #. sayin that is just used for tax matters and they can confirm the idenity or status of anyone who signs up for one. So are all there people xenophobic? This is a slap in the face of my grandparents and everyone one else who came to this country legaly, and waited years to become a citizen, while illigeals can by pass the system and get all benifits of being a citizen.
                            Donate to the American Red Cross.
                            Computer Science or Engineering Student? Compete in the Microsoft Imagine Cup today!.

Comment

And all that would be easier if they were better integrated into the system with drivers' licenses, etc.

Well, this isn't the way to do it. If you have a law, enforce it or repeal it, but don't ignore it!

Comment

Originally posted by skywalker

Well, this isn't the way to do it. If you have a law, enforce it or repeal it, but don't ignore it!
                                I agree totaly, and since when is enforcing immgration laws xenophobic? Every other damn country in the world enforces its immgration laws, and is very strict about its borders, why does the US have to be different?
                                Donate to the American Red Cross.
                                Computer Science or Engineering Student? Compete in the Microsoft Imagine Cup today!.

Comment

Working...
                                X