No announcement yet.

Are You Ready For Some FootBall - Week 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Less than three hours to go until the start of the first Sunday's action. The Bears don't play until the second game... so I hope they give me some decent games to watch for the early ones. Probably Minny/GB.
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• American Football
      www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

• What are you talking about, Ming? It'll be Monday in 42 minutes.
        KH FOR OWNER!
        ASHER FOR CEO!!
        GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Park Avenue
          American Football
          Yep... American Football... Now go play somewhere else.
          Keep on Civin'

Comment

• How are the dragons doing recently?
            www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

• Happy Football Day!!

Just popped in to say hi before I head off to watch the early games at the sports bar at 1230.

And if the Lions don't beat the hapless Cardinals today, I'm not watching a game for the rest of the season.

Oh, and Slowwhand? Good luck at Fantasy today because you are going to need all the help you can get
              "Perhaps a new spirit is rising among us. If it is, let us trace its movements and pray that our own inner being may be sensitive to its guidance, for we are deeply in need of a new way beyond the darkness that seems so close around us." --MLK Jr.

Comment

• What about the peacocks? Are they doing well?
                www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming
                  The Bears don't play until the second game... so I hope they give me some decent games to watch for the early ones. Probably Minny/GB.
                  That 's the second game of our doubleheader in Detroit.

Thats a hell of a first game to play for a team trying to rebound. Should be interesting to watch.
                  "Perhaps a new spirit is rising among us. If it is, let us trace its movements and pray that our own inner being may be sensitive to its guidance, for we are deeply in need of a new way beyond the darkness that seems so close around us." --MLK Jr.

Comment

• The only hope that the Bears have is that Garcia is still hurting and can't play worth a damn... Otherwise, it's going to be a very long afternoon for the Bears Defense.
                    Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Vikings looked pretty damn good on their first drive. 7 - 0... Green Bay's turn now.
                      Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Everybody is looking a bit rusty on the two games I have coverage for (GB/MN and CLE/IND).

Did I just see Kurt Warner, SuperQB, hold on to the ball in the end zone, just begging for a safety? Thankfully, he just let go of the damn thing giving the other team a TD.

Comment

• 21-0 bills... this is NOT good. God dammit!
                          "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
                          Drake Tungsten
                          "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
                          Albert Speer

Comment

• Hmm.

I'm just glad the Pack is one of the better 2nd-half teams out there. They really need to get something going.

Comment

• Originally posted by monolith94
                              21-0 bills... this is NOT good. God dammit!
                              Halftime stat of the Bills/ Patriots game: -1 yd passing for New England!

The Bills are dominating every aspect of this game!!!

Comment

• well, at least the pats got a bit better in the second half. Man, what a dismal first though.
                                "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
                                Drake Tungsten
                                "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
                                Albert Speer

Comment

Working...
                                X