No announcement yet.

Are You Ready For Some FootBall - Week 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ramsey looked good. Heyyy. He's my backup in ACS FFL.

Vinny didn't look bad for a wheezer-geezer.

As far as "RB by committee", Imran; I'd take their committee over the one in Dallas led by Hambrick.
    Heyyy. YOU have Troy Hambrick!
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I thought there was an option to look at everyone's picks after the first game started. Am I just missing it or has it changed so you can't do that?
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Looks like it's changed, as I tried to see also.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

One of the nice things was being able to see how you were doing against the field.

Please.. somebody tell us that we just haven't figured out how to look at it that way... because otherwise, this really sucks.
          Keep on Civin'
          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

[troll]

In case I happen to get a 2 month long trip to the US, I wonder whether I'd be able to understand anything of American football.

[/troll]

Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
            I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Bright guy like you? Sure thing, Solver.

Comment

I'll take that as a compliment .
                Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

I e-mailed CBS about that issue, rah; I'm quite upset that that feature appears to be gone. If they don't give me a good reason for it, I will authorize you all to deluge CBS with gradually angrier support messages.
                  CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
                  Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
                  Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
                  Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

Well it was.
                    I mean this. Not just being a wiseass.

Comment

That's weak...somebody here has to create that feature...actually, that would be impossible, since we don't know what people picked, eh?
                      Crap...took the Skins and lost by .5.....sheeesh...I just wasn't meant to gamble.

JohnT...that was a close one! Come, on...the fuzzy headed foreigner was in early! Put it in your daytimer or something....
                      Life and death is a grave matter;
                      all things pass quickly away.
                      Each of you must be completely alert;
                      never neglectful, never indulgent.

Comment

He seemed disappointed winning the game.

I would be too. The JetSkins looked fairly sloppy as well.

As far as "RB by committee", Imran; I'd take their committee over the one in Dallas led by Hambrick.

We'll see after Dallas plays their first game .
                        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

I have some amazing news - CBS actually got back to me in a timely manner. Allegedly, the View All Picks feature will be returning by game time Sunday, or at least that's what they said...

The ability to view other player's picks will be available by game time this Sunday. Staring next week, you will also have the ability to see who has submitted their picks prior to the deadline.
                          So I think us Lombardians can breathe a little easier.
                          CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
                          Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
                          Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
                          Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

Excellent news.
                            Don't want to be counting on you for the truth.

Comment

Yeah, it was funny because one of the "frequently asked questions" is how do I view everyone's picks, and they still had the answer from last year. But it doesn't work. I guess that question got asked a bit more frequently this year.
                              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I also lost by 1/2 point.

ACK!
                                Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Working...
                                X