No announcement yet.

Are You Ready For Some FootBall - Week 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bad coaching, bad playing... just baaad... but can't turn away .
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

The 'Skins look like they are going to win. Tied game, they got the ball down low, time running out. FG unit coming on.
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

Oh well... looks like a tie against the spread if he makes the field goal... real exciting
        Keep on Civin'
        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
          Why didn't Washington run Candidate more earlier? He's looking good now, but earlier, Spurrier was running Betts.
          Doesn't help me in the fantasy league either!

ACK!
          Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

In my money Pool... with no spread, I took Washington... THANK GOD
            Keep on Civin'

Comment

Looks like Washington isn't going to have ANY #1 RB. Looks like a RB by committee set up.

Comment

Damn... in our league... it was 3.5 points. The Jets win
                Keep on Civin'

Comment

Wow... didn't know that the Jets were THAT pathetic on offense. That's life with Vinnie.

Comment

Originally posted by Ming
                    Damn... in our league... it was 3.5 points. The Jets win
                    Grrrr.... Curse Washington! I lost in our League by a 1/2 point! Argh!

D

Comment

WOOO! I got the win there .

Comment

I had the Jets as well. 1-0. This is a good omen.
                        http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

Comment

ack, why did I pick the redskins?

I really don't like what Spurrier had to say after the game.

He seemed disappointed winning the game.

Comment

The Jets may be in trouble. Their whole offense was designed for Pennington, and Vinnie looks pretty, uh, statuesque out there.

Incredibly conservative offense. Call a timeout on 3-and-1 so you can run a dive right into the blitzing LBs? and what did the Vinnie have, like 15 completions for 105 yards? How Shoop-like!

2003 New York Jets = 2002 Chicago Bears???
                            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

The most amazing thing about last night is that this is Vinnie Testaverde's 17th year in the NFL. Man, do I feel old(er).

Comment

I got your picks in, JohnT, no worries. I may not be as nice the next time, however, but CBS did give us absolutely no time whatsoever this week, so I'll let it slide.

And man... that game was just a harbinger of doom for the Jets' season. Curtis better get his ass in gear fast, otherwise, you can write this season off by Week 6.
                                CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
                                Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
                                Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
                                Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

Working...
                                X