No announcement yet.

Are You Ready For Some FootBall - Week 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jets defensive line is look good. Two sacks already.

at the 'Drama' Referee Budweiser commerical.
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

I thought it was total crap when I logged on Monday and it said we could make our picks "closer to the start of the season".... Unbelievable.

Well... a 50 yard field goal on the first drive gives Washington a 3 - 0 lead.

Vinny's First pass attempt was almost an interception...

Go Vinny
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Yeah, but that's because Arrington read it awesomely. Vinnie's next few passes have been decent... though short .
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

The Jets O'Line is looking great as well. Giving Vinny time to throw and giving Martin some running room when needed.

Comment

DAMN! How did Sowell drop that!

Comment

Unbelievable... Well... 4 and goal... this should be good.

HOW DID HE NOT CATCH THAT.
              Keep on Civin'

Comment

TOUCHDOWN on 4th and Goal.

Jets 7 - Washington 3

Comment

Ramsey Looks "Sweet": 10-7 Skins, and the Skins are driving again!
                  Monkey!!!

Comment

Up by 6 at the Half (or up by 2.5 points versus the spread)! Go Skins!

D

Comment

Damn Vinnie. Chad would have gotten the Jets some more TD, no doubt .

Comment

I wish that the first game of the seas0n was more exciting... both teams look REAL rusty... and the Jets with Vinnie suck .

Comment

Yeah... a slowwwwwwwwwwwwww game. Well... tied at 13 in the 4th. Yawn...
                          Keep on Civin'

Comment

I think that the proposed Jet trade with Jacksonville for Brunell can't come too soon .

Comment

Why didn't Washington run Candidate more earlier? He's looking good now, but earlier, Spurrier was running Betts.

Comment

Why didn't the Jets throw on that third down... sigh...
                                Keep on Civin'

Comment

Working...
                                X