Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my name's Andy that's where you used it

Comment

I agree with the "A bit more excercise, a bit less sleep" people.
      If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

I had a lot less sleep last night, got up earlier (10:30, takes a while to get the cycal changed) and had a walk, and sat in the sun in thegarden reading, and i feel great!!

TY everyone!!!

And Etch, Andy is a great name, is it not
        eimi men anthropos pollon logon, mikras de sophias

Comment

Another note on the issue: American textbooks are infamous for being to long. (I guess the authors get paid per page of text or something like that). If a chapter seems to be of little importance it's often enough to read the first and last part of it to get the essence.

Comment

Originally posted by Kropotkin
            Another note on the issue: American textbooks are infamous for being to long. (I guess the authors get paid per page of text or something like that). If a chapter seems to be of little importance it's often enough to read the first and last part of it to get the essence.
            haha! That seems to fit Anne H Grotons 'From Alpha to Omega' quite well in some places

God knows why she couldn't have wrote the book with the preconception that the reader has absolutley no idea when it comes to indepth grammer

Its still the best book to learn ancient greek from though I think, you just have to bnattle through the excessive bits.
            eimi men anthropos pollon logon, mikras de sophias

Comment

Working...
            X