Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Johnny Depp says America is a "stupid puppy"!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sava
    they kill kittens!

DOWN WITH ECUDORIAN DANDELIONS!!!!
    Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
    Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

he's right

the cool thing about Depp is he already lives in France

You cannot deny that France is a better country than the U.S. in every way possible. So what Depp is saying is true. France is a very intelligent country with sensible leadership, while the U.S. is not.
      Last edited by Dis; September 4, 2003, 02:34.

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov

Re his acting: Mock his views, but don't mock his acting. Depp has consistently proven himself as one of the best actors out there, far surpassing any on his generational peers in characterization. Even in films that were decidedly bad (The Ninth Gate), his acting performances have been superb. Would that more actors had his range and abilities. And his looks!
        I think Depp is a very good actor. I've seen the majority of his films, and he is certainly one my favorites. But I think by praising him so highly you slight his peers, particularly Edward Norton and Brad Pitt.

As for the practice of puting celebrity pontifications on the news, it's despicable. There are plenty of informed opinions out there to fill the space between commercials.
        He's got the Midas touch.
        But he touched it too much!
        Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident
          he's right

the cool thing about Depp is he already lives in France

You cannot deny that France is a better country than the U.S. in every way possible. So what Depp is saying is true. France is a very intelligent country with sensible leadership, while the U.S. is not.
          There are at least a couple of women I'd move to France for myself. Juliette Binoche and Fanny Ardent for starters.

Comment

feel free to post pictures of hot french women in this thread. preferribly with little clothing

edit: or are we still not allowed to do that? I miss the good ole days

Comment

wrong foto, I'll try again.

Comment

Hey! He said hot French women.
                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Celebrities or movie actors whom Republicans have elected to national office in recent yeras:

Sonny Bono
                  Fred Thompson (best known as Roseanne's boss in the first season of Roseanne and as the head of airport security in Die Hard 2)
                  Fred Grandy (Gopher from The Love Boat)

Celebrities or movie actors whom Democrats have elected to national office in recent years:

?

Celebrity bashing really needs to stop being a Republican issue.
                  "I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
                    Hey! He said hot French women.
                    Juliette Binoche is plenty hot.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Oh, and BTW: Depp actually swiped his comment from a Doonesbury comic from last winter, in which the two jounalist characters (Mark and Jeff?) are at a Rumsfield press conference and suggest that the Bushies' enthusiasm for an Iraq invasion makes it seem "like the country is being run by really big dogs."
                      "I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

And one of Fanny Ardant:
                        Attached Files

Comment

Don't let her get all the triangles! Then she can become MekkaBarbaraStreisand, and we'll need Robert Plant to save us!

Robert Smith!!! Of The Cure!
                          KH FOR OWNER!
                          ASHER FOR CEO!!
                          GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X