Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Johnny Depp says America is a "stupid puppy"!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Johnny Depp says America is a "stupid puppy"!

"America is dumb, it's like a dumb puppy that has big teeth that can bite and hurt you, aggressive," he said.

Well, Condie Rice, Eagleburger and Kissinger would probably all disagree with him.

I think I'll go with the experts on this one not some quack actor who knows as much about foreign affairs as my cat!
    'There is a greater darkness than the one we fight. It is the darkness of the soul that has lost its way. The war we fight is not against powers and principalities, it is against chaos and despair. Greater than the death of flesh is the death of hope, the death of dreams. Against this peril we can never surrender. The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.'"
    G'Kar - from Babylon 5 episode "Z'ha'dum"

The term he was looking for was "b*tch".
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

But Johnny Depp looks like a manic depressive sociopath! How can he be wrong?!?!?!
      "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
      "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

He's wrong. America is not a dumb puppy. It is a smart, agressive wolf that has begi teeth and can bite and can hurt you.

Aermicans, however, are dumb puppies, since they tend to believe the best of their government, even when it's screwing them over.
        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Now now, I dont think thats fair...

I'll shut up
          "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
          "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
            It is a smart, agressive wolf that has big teeth and can bite and can hurt you.
            Obviously we should be smart about the use of force, but countries that mean us harm should understand that we have the means and the will to defend ourselves.

Americans, however, are dumb puppies, since they tend to believe the best of their government, even when it's screwing them over.
            I guess you are right on this one. After all, most Americans did give Clinton the benefit of the doubt and he was screwing around, literally!
            'There is a greater darkness than the one we fight. It is the darkness of the soul that has lost its way. The war we fight is not against powers and principalities, it is against chaos and despair. Greater than the death of flesh is the death of hope, the death of dreams. Against this peril we can never surrender. The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.'"

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
              Aermicans, however, are dumb puppies,
              Hmmmm... from an American who can't even spell Americans
              Keep on Civin'
              RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Spelling NAZI! ^
                Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
                Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
                "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
                From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

Originally posted by Ming

Hmmmm... from an American who can't even spell Americans

Look who forgot a period!
                  Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

The period is winking at you
                    Keep on Civin'
                    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

He must have a very talented girlfriend.
                      Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                      Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                      We've got both kinds

Comment

Does this mean that Ming is pregnant?
                        If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

ok, so Americans are stupid wolves... who cares?
                          Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Japher
                            ok, so Americans are stupid wolves... who cares?
                            This gives me an idea for a new thread.

Comment

This gives me an idea for a new thread
                              Isn't that special
                              Monkey!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X