Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Johnny Depp says America is a "stupid puppy"!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't let her get all the triangles! Then she can become MekkaBarbaraStreisand, and we'll need Robert Plant to save us!

-Arrian
    grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Originally posted by GePap
      Its like in florida..the 'news' only covers the "viable" candidates,
      You mean California, right?
      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Yes..florida just came into mind, you know, insanity over elections and such.
        If you don't like reality, change it! me
        "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
        "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
        "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Oh yes, Arnold must be a prime example.

I don't care what anyone says. You should never, never elect a immigrant from Austria.

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
            He's wrong. America is not a dumb puppy. It is a smart, agressive wolf that has begi teeth and can bite and can hurt you.
            Yes, the problem with being an aggressive wolf is the Arabs are rabid squirrels, who love to bite back.

Comment

Originally posted by mindseye
              Johnny Depp ...those cheekbones!

Best looking in Sleepy Hollow.
              Couldnt agree more. Though I actually think he looks even better in From Hell
              Desperados of the world, unite. You have nothing to lose but your dignity.......

Comment

Originally posted by Verres

You mean in hell right?
                Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

Originally posted by rev
                  Man, with Ahnold running in Cali (to take a job formerly held by another actor -- Mr. Reagan), I'd have thought the Republicans would have dropped the "we shouldn't have to listen to dumb celebrities' -- they don't know ANYTHING about how to run the world!" shtick by now.

Guess not.
                  That's cause Arnold and Reagan are not stupid.
                  'There is a greater darkness than the one we fight. It is the darkness of the soul that has lost its way. The war we fight is not against powers and principalities, it is against chaos and despair. Greater than the death of flesh is the death of hope, the death of dreams. Against this peril we can never surrender. The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.'"
                  G'Kar - from Babylon 5 episode "Z'ha'dum"

Comment

Originally posted by The diplomat

That's cause Arnold and Reagan are not stupid.

Too many possible snide remarks to make!

its nice to know thought that Diplo has had such intensive meetings with Ahnold and Depp to be able to make this utterly brilliant and soul searing annalysis.
                    If you don't like reality, change it! me
                    "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
                    "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
                    "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Did anyone look up what Depp means in German?

Comment

Originally posted by Kropotkin Because of guns? Maybe you mean patents. It must be hard for a country when outsiders with limitied grasp of the lingo has to point out the errors of its citizens.
                        Hell, I type fast so typos happen.
                        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Statement retracted.
                          Last edited by Nubclear; September 3, 2003, 18:37.
                          Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
                          Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

That is going too far I do not like America's foreign policy in any way, shape or form. But it is not a reflection of the American people. Hell, you think I agree with Tony Blair????
                            Desperados of the world, unite. You have nothing to lose but your dignity.......

Comment

Statement retracted.
                              Last edited by Nubclear; September 3, 2003, 18:38.
                              Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
                              Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Originally posted by Verres
                                You really know how to make a bloke feel inadequate
                                Smile
                                For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
                                But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

Working...
                                X