No announcement yet.

yesterday was not a good day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

does it mean you fell unconscious on the stairs the night before?

maybe somebody mugged you.

maybe you were in some "dude where's my car" adventure.

or just maybe somebody hated your c0ckney accent a bit too much

Comment

Originally posted by Gatekeeper
      Have you ever thought about trying to get one of those new insulin pump/monitor combinations? I hear they're fairly new, but basically do all the "maintenance" work for you once you've programmed in some base numbers for the computer to work with. The combos use wireless technology ...

Gatekeeper
      i haven't heard much (read: anything) about those, i might ask my doctor next time i see him though.

andy, i'm in a 'dude where's my car keys' adventure, not really as good
      "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Cockney, try Atkins. It's v good for stable blood sugar levels for diabetics.
        www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

about the keys: have you taken a sheit recently?
          Monkey!!!

Comment

atkins would do me FAR more harm than good.

japher, the size of the keyring would make that very diff...i really don't want to think about it...
            "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Get the book Cockney then you'd change your mind.
              www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

no. i wouldn't. eating a zero carb diet would be as good as suicide for me.

Comment

It's not zero carbohydrate.
                  www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Originally posted by Park Avenue
                    Cockney, try Atkins. It's v good for stable blood sugar levels for diabetics.
                    Are you out of your tiny mind? He needs to have good control over his blood glucose level. Naturally it is best to avoid high carbohydrate food, but it is all about moderation...he wants a steady 5 ish, if he becomes hypoglycaemic he needs to intake carbohydrate, if he becomes hyperglycaemic he needs to take insulin...he needs a controlled diet but Atkins would force his body into a state of ketoacidosis, something which diabetics are already prone to.
                    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Again, read the book.
                      www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Damn, you've got a lot of sympathy here. I've got just barely too much insulin in me naturally (very mild hypoglycemia (sp?)) and even that is annoying...
                        Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

Working...
                        X