No announcement yet.

Pictures of Future Cities

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The building on the left is under construction, this pic shows what it will look like when completed. At that time it will be the world's tallest buiding. The one on the right (Jin Mao Tower) is currently world's #3 tallest.
    Attached Files
    Official Homepage of the HiRes Graphics Patch for Civ2

Comment

How about this one:

A taxi-Cab stop on Trantor.

Asmodean
      Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

Or this one:

Asmodean

Edit: Oh yeah, Sn00py. This link might interest you: http://www.slawcio.com/artsf.html

Asmodean
        Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

Shameless self promotion
          Attached Files
          Visit First Cultural Industries
          There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
          Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

and some more...
            Attached Files
            There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
            Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

and more...
              Attached Files

Comment

those are great smiley
                be free

Comment

Great Thread!
                  How about these?

Que l’Univers n’est qu’un défaut dans la pureté de Non-être.

- Paul Valery

Comment

New New York from Futurama springs to mind.
                    Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

laurentius - those are really good, but I think the traffic is a bit too monotone

Comment

wow, i wonder if humanity will ever need/have any cities like that... i sure hope they do tho
                        "I bet Ikarus eats his own spunk..."
                        - BLACKENED from America's Army: Operations
                        Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Comment

Originally posted by mindseye
                          The building on the left is under construction, this pic shows what it will look like when completed. At that time it will be the world's tallest buiding. The one on the right (Jin Mao Tower) is currently world's #3 tallest.
                          So they're building the world's tallest beer bottle opener? Cool!
                          Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Working...
                          X