College Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College Football

NIU had a great upset of 15th ranked Maryland on Thursday.

Miami won against the patsy LT...

The Illini just scored and has a one point lead over Missouri.

A lot of games today. Anybody else enjoying College Football today.
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Georgia is handling Clemson 16-0

West Virginia is beating #20 Wisconsin 17-10
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Georgia looking good against Clemson. Vandy/Ole Miss in a dead heat.

But shortly it will be:

FOOTBALL TIME IN TENNESSEE!!!
      "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Oh yeah! College football time!

Go OSU, beat Washington! 105k fans in the horseshoe for a night game. Electrifying.

My sis should be there for band alumni day.
        Last edited by DanS; August 30, 2003, 14:51.
        I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Wisconsin just tied it up.

Clemson is looking very sloppy... and INT inside the 20 (the only reason they are still in the game is because Georgia hasn't been able to execute that well).
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

I'm REALLY looking forward to USC v. Auburn later today .

Comment

Handmelon!
              Visit the Vote UK Discussion Forum!

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                I'm REALLY looking forward to USC v. Auburn later today .
                That should be a great game. Cadillac is one of the better runners in the SEC this year.
                "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Yeah, and I want to see the new starters at QB and RB at USC. See if they can cut it.

Comment

Mizz just scored and now lead by 7... sigh.

4:12 left.
                    Keep on Civin'
                    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I'm also interested in seeing what USC is made of this year. At the end of last year they were really tough. Abused ND, that's for sure.

Good to see USC back in the top tier.
                      I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

I think a lot will depend on weather Justin Fargas can finally perform at his potential

Comment

I also think Washington is going to give OSU a great game tonight. We'll see how much OSU misses Clarett (if at all).

Comment

Originally posted by PLATO
                            I think a lot will depend on weather Justin Fargas can finally perform at his potential
                            Yes, I'm sure the Oakland Raiders would love to see that .

He was a senior last year, IIRC .

Comment

MSNBC is picking the Huskies.

Comment

Working...
                              X