Atlanta Poly Meet (Pictures upcoming)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Atlanta Poly Meet (Pictures upcoming)

Hey, hey! So me, JohnT, VictorG, QCubed, Straybow, and JohnT's wonderful family met at 'The Varsity', a famous Atlanta 'greasy food' joint .

We met for a few hours and talked Poly. Debated about how dumb the lack of +1 in the OT, talked about our most hated posters, and our favorite threads. We also discussed politics and each other's lives.

JohnT looked skinnier than I thought he would . Straybow was older than I thought he was, Victor was kinda like I thought him and so was Q. Everyone was REALLY cool though .

JohnT's wife took some pictures of us and I'm sure John will be posting them soon (they have to get developed and then he's gotta scan them in... seeing as he is at Dragoncon... along with Victor and Q, it might be a while)

“I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

You know they will never be as good as the San Diego meet pictures.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Yes, I'm sure we can do better than nonexistant picture .
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

neat - maybe someday when I have financial freedom I can make one of these things.
        "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
        Drake Tungsten
        "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
        Albert Speer

Comment

Unfortunetly the Varsity didn't agree with my stomach .

It probably agreed with Sophie's, right John?

Comment

Er... bump .

Comment

Yawn. Another meet. Hell, here in Austin we meet up so often we don't even bother posting it anymore - we just call each other up or PM it

Speaking of which, Ramo/Kramerman, y'all wanna work out again next week?
              Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
              Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

It must be nice to have an orgy on standby all the time.
                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

yAEH PICTURES BNOW!!!
                  "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

I hope the pictures are better than the ones from San Diego.
                    urgh.NSFW

Comment

Careful so that the pictures do not have any potential violent content -- after all, we would not want the thought police to come after you guys, now would we?
                      A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Careful so that the pictures do not have any potential violent content

Comment

Comment

PCITURES OPF IMRAN NOW!!!!
                            "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

Imran, just do what the kick-ass expert says . . . .

Comment

Working...
                              X