What should Japher make for Dinner?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What should Japher make for Dinner?

Actually, I am just looking for some good recipes to counter Zylkas desire for once eatin' string beans

Anyone got any good recipes that I can try?

Thanks

Note: I changed my location, if anyone can tell me what song it's from I will post my coveted French Onion Soup recipe (very good)! I'll give a hint, and has something to do with my sig....
    Monkey!!!

Just take a piece of meat, cut it up into strips and season it. Take a couple of onions, cut them into strips, sautee them in middle heat with butter and some garlic, add meat,cook till meat is done.

Oh, and you can make whatever veg or starch side you care to make.
    If you don't like reality, change it! me
    "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
    "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
    "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Chicken fried steak, mashed potatos, and blackeye peas.
      Cornbread, if you can keep it away from paiktis.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

My cornbread suks! I have been trying to perfect it, and I am at ends... and I'm not bad at cooking bread? I even have a cast iron pan that I only use for pork, been seasoning it for 3 years now that I really want to use for cornbread... If you got a good cornbread recipe please share, i'm beging
        Monkey!!!

Comment

some sort of food

preferably edible

Comment

Your very helpful skywalker, thanks! What's your mommy making you?
            Monkey!!!

Comment

Kraft mac & cheese.
              Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Yup, that sounds good, I just got some Mac&Cheese too. Maybe I should act myself and eat Pork&Beans straight from the can too Which I actually like... I also love chipped beef and toast...a.k.a. SOS or Sh1t on a Shingle...
                Monkey!!!

Comment

Re: What should Japher make for Dinner?

Originally posted by Japher
                  Actually, I am just looking for some good recipes to counter Zylkas desire for once eatin' string beans

Anyone got any good recipes that I can try?

Thanks

Note: I changed my location, if anyone can tell me what song it's from I will post my coveted French Onion Soup recipe (very good)! I'll give a hint, and has something to do with my sig....
                  Yezda Urfa- My Doc Told Me I Had Doggie Head

Album: Sacred Baboon.

Where's the recipe.

ACK!
                  Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

I just had a Frescetta Brick Oven Backed Supreme Pizza. It was pretty good for frozen pie.
                    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by Japher
                      Your very helpful skywalker, thanks! What's your mommy making you?
                      You're welcome! She makes me the same stuff I suggested you make!

Comment

No! BUt I just read those lyrics and it cracked me up!

Here, go with this:

In the time of chimpanzees I was a monkey,
                        butane in my veins so I'm out to get the junkie
                        with the plastic eyeballs
                        For that however you get:

Zucchini Casserole (my favorite side dish)

6-8 zucchini sliced
                        1 onion diced
                        1 cup grated carrots
                        2 cubes butter
                        2 cups sour cream
                        2 cans cream of chicken soup
                        1-2 cups stuffing cubes (not stove-top, flavorless bread cubes, toasted)

Saute onions and carrots in butter. SLIGHTLY cook the zucchini in boiling water, drain. Mix all ingredients. Put in casserole dish and bake at 350 for 45 minutes, covered and uncovered for last 15 minutes more.
                        Monkey!!!

Comment

Vegtible curry or (vegetarian ) Pad Thai.
                          Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Pad Thai... yeah, I love that stuff... but I'd have to add Shrimp... There was this place in Davis I use to live at for Shrimp Pad Thai, extra spicy please!
                            Monkey!!!

Comment

I prefer veggie pad thai.

Comment

Working...
                              X