No announcement yet.

Create the most disgusting (yet partially viable) meal you can

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tater Tot Casserole is the bomb biggity.
    KH FOR OWNER!
    ASHER FOR CEO!!
    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Re: Create the most disgusting (yet partially viable) meal you can

Originally posted by Zylka
      1 CHARCOAL MILKSHAKE
      COLD PLATE OF HOSPITAL "SCRAMBLED" (POWDER) EGGS
      Actually, the US government had you beat decades ago:

C-ration Ham and Limas is probably the single most putrid processed food item ever created that is ostensibly edible and ostensibly has nutritional value.

The C-ration peanut butter was about as bad, but was basically inedible.

Here's a tasty recipe built around good ol' Limas and Ham:

"Outstanding" Ham & Mothers:

Open and heat a can of Ham and Lima Beans
      When hot, add one can of cheese spread and stir until all cheese is melted.
      Crumble 4 crackers into the mixture and blend thouroughly.
      Eat when the crackers have absorbed all excess moisture.
      When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Tator Tot Casserol
        I wonder what HershO would think of that?
        No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

I don't need to. They've already done it. Although I don't know if this monstrosity can be considered even partially viable.
          Wiio's First Law: Communication usually fails, except by accident.

Comment

How about this one:

Pour 1 bottle of dark ale (preferably porter) in a blender. Add 1 smoked fresh water trout. Blend well. Drink.

Asmodean

P.S For that extra flavour, you could add popcorn or/and sour cream.
            Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

Raw monkey testicles with fresh seaweed. As dessert mousse au chocolat with horseradish sauce, garnished with lemon slices. Yummy.

The worst meal I ever made and ate, was a "I'm going to a 2 months vacation and have to empty the fridge" stew. I threw all what remained in my refrigerator and kitchen unit in a big pot with water, spiced it without tasting with everything I found and let it boil until it slightly reminded something like a meal. Then ate it. A bunch of students from Hungary joined in. After a few spoons they begun to vomit and told me, that I'm the worst cook they ever saw. I said, that I knew this before, and bravely ate my dish empty (straight-faced, even though it hurt), which gave me in my student circles forever the flair of a philistine barbarian.

Comment

A long time ago (as a student) I ate a main course and dessert all mixed in one bowl for a bet. Tinned steak and kidney pie, baked beans, tinned peaches and evaporated milk.

Wasn't bad actually. I would not do it now though.
                Never give an AI an even break.

Comment

Entree:

Bogong moth larvae and widjiti grubs cooked in campfire ashes.

Main course:

Tripe cooked in milk and onions, with boiled turnip and barley mash.

Dessert: Licorice soup with coconut milk and angelica

The beverages:

Cattle blood and milk (a la Maasai) and Durian milkshake.

With coffee and liqueurs: chocolate ants and fried grasshoppers.
                  Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Enjoy the pretty pictures...
                    This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

Working...
                    X