No announcement yet.

Apple Stock Looking Good!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How are Microsoft stocks doing? Come to think of it, what about Red Hat?
    "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
    "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

MSFT has faired fairly well considering all the law suits, bad economy, and even the X-Box fiasco... They are a very attractive stock at this time.

Don't even care to look up Red Hat, whatever that is, go look it up yourself
      Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
        I gave no advice on stocks, I gave advice on receiving advice on stocks.
        I was at the lines for computers at school today and I thought of u and went into the mac line.

Comment

Why am I not surprised? Someone choosing a Mac based on emotion rather than utility and usefulness?
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Why am I not surprised? Someone choosing a Mac based on emotion rather than utility and usefulness?
            I was afraid of sitting next to someone like u. I find that a very useful decision.

Comment

I hate wolf-in-sheep's-clothing criers.

Sounds fishy to me.
              -30-

Comment

Originally posted by yavoon
                I was afraid of sitting next to someone like u. I find that a very useful decision.
                You must feel a lot better knowing you're sitting next to someone like Wiglaf or Cloud9.
                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

You must feel a lot better knowing you're sitting next to someone like Wiglaf or Cloud9.
                  they're happy zealots. ur a mean ugly zealot. u're kinda like those shiites that slice their heads open to proclaim their grief over that guy that died a long time ago.

Comment

Mean I can deal with.
                    But ugly?

They're zealots, I'm opinionated. There's a difference. I form my opinions based on understanding and reason, they base theirs on habit and emotion.

Comment

Mean I can deal with.
                      But ugly?

They're zealots, I'm opinionated. There's a difference. I form my opinions based on understanding and reason, they base theirs on habit and emotion.
                      ur like an alcoholic zealot

Comment

But at least I can type complete words. That...that, I am proud of.

Seriously though, when I'm not *****ing at someone or I'm not trolling, I'm a very nice guy.
                        And I quote from a guy I know last night on MSN:
                        Code:
                        8/27/2003  11:15:35 PM  bryan: you know Dave 
                        8/27/2003  11:15:38 PM  bryan: you're a really nice guy 
                        8/27/2003  11:15:40 PM  bryan: i must say 
                        8/27/2003  11:15:45 PM  bryan: :) 
                        8/27/2003  11:15:49 PM  bryan: really 
                        8/27/2003  11:15:53 PM  Dave:  :$ 
                        8/27/2003  11:15:58 PM  bryan: not many people are as nice as you 
                        8/27/2003  11:16:00 PM  Dave:  thanks  
                        8/27/2003  11:16:03 PM  bryan: like hardly anyone 
                        8/27/2003  11:16:08 PM  bryan: welcome :)

Comment

I form my opinions based on understanding and reason.
                          Is that your code for half read internet sites that claim the opposite you do?
                          Only feebs vote.

Comment

Some day you'll realize the difference between what a rule states, and somebody's opinion of its implications. A site can be correct in stating the rule, but incorrect in his opinion of its implications.

It's not too difficult.

Comment

Some day you'll realize the difference between what a rule states, and somebody's opinion of its implications. A site can be correct in stating the rule, but incorrect in his opinion of its implications.
                              And some day you'll realise that, without further argument, posting from a site that disagrees with you over the very point at issue in the debate makes you look extremely silly.

What makes it worse is that you've done it more than once.

Only feebs vote.

Comment

I'm so tired of arguing this with you. Let me just tell you one more time that the law had absolutely nothing to do with the top of the screen being optimal for placement, it's just his opinion. The law, of course, is mathematical.

I don't know why it's so complex for you.

Comment

Working...
                                X